Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the 5Zigen FN01R-C wheels on a 350Z? Can they be staggered at all with the rear being wider? I mean does the rear wheel have anymore lip? Pics?
I've got a blue 350z and I want a light performance wheel. (Axis Reverb perhaps?) I love the look of the bronze wheels on the blue. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I was looking at this wheel at one time. Not enough lip for me to spend the money, IMO.

I'm sure you could call a vendor and ask about staggered sizes. I find that most sites are lacking in giving us options to size wheels, and I think the standard 'call for pricing and questions' is just lame.

BTW, I agree with you about gold or bronze on blue. :clap:

The Reverbs have a lip, but if I remember correctly, they are only about 2" in depth.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Has anyone seen the 5Zigen FN01R-C wheels on a 350Z? Can they be staggered at all with the rear being wider? I mean does the rear wheel have anymore lip? Pics?
I've got a blue 350z and I want a light performance wheel. (Axis Reverb perhaps?) I love the look of the bronze wheels on the blue. Thoughts?

I have not seen FN01R's on a Z. But they are a nice wheel.

Bronze on Blue would look good. I was going to do this until I grabbed the Ti GM TE37's.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking at this wheel at one time. Not enough lip for me to spend the money, IMO.

I'm sure you could call a vendor and ask about staggered sizes. I find that most sites are lacking in giving us options to size wheels, and I think the standard 'call for pricing and questions' is just lame.

BTW, I agree with you about gold or bronze on blue. :clap:

The Reverbs have a lip, but if I remember correctly, they are only about 2" in depth.
I agree....I'm online because I don't feel like calling! The internet info is lacking... You can't slap just any wheels onto a Z either. BTW, what wheels did you end up going with? I had my heart set on 19s with a fat lip, but with less tire I'm worried about getting too much wheel spin...that kinna scared me back into looking at some 18s.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm still shopping, but I'm sticking with 18's. It's hard to find the perfect lip and color combo. Well, it's hard for me because I don't change wheels like some people change underwear. So my purchase will be more of a permanent thing, which means I need to be 100% happy with my choice.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still shopping, but I'm sticking with 18's. It's hard to find the perfect lip and color combo. Well, it's hard for me because I don't change wheels like some people change underwear. So my purchase will be more of a permanent thing, which means I need to be 100% happy with my choice.
I agree %100. I've been shopping for several months but I'm having trouble finding that perfect wheel. Whatever my decision it's going to be permanent. Finding something wide, with a lip, bronze/ gold, and just looking good is harder than it sounds....

·
Registered
182 Posts
FN01RC is not a wheel designed to give lip - you get a concave look as you go wide with lower offsets, but no real lip to speak of...not in the nature of it's design

Amazingly strong wheels, look great, easy to clean, and a range of sizes...all affordably priced

Let us know if you need a set.....we are one of their biggest dealers in the US. Unfortunately, I don't have pics to share, as the customers of ours who buy them use them for track wheels, so most don't stagger, and I have not received pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.