Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i went to tha track yesterday and i Got 4 runs in. My first was really bad. I spun all first and ran a 14.72 at 96.38. So second run comes up and i made sure i did a good burnout and i ran a 13.92 at 98.87. Third run 13.95 at 98.96. Last run 13.86 at 99.25. Best run ive had. Im tryna find out if that good. Or should i be fast. I have short ram intake, headers, and exhaust. So what are u guys running

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
i dunno.. my Scion tC ran faster than that *shrugs* sounds like some decent times for those mods though... you lost some torque with the exhaust and prolly a little with the Megan headers.... did you ever run the car stock? you can go to the evil site and check out their times.. where were you shifting at in your RPM's or did you have the auto doing all the work? key us in on a little more info please if you could.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ran it in auto. It ran 14s stcok. i think it was like 14.4 or 14.2. Since the modds i picked up a couple mph. thinkin about htittin the track after i get some tires. my tires are bald right now

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok im goin back tomorrow ima see what if i get faster. Im in need of tires thou. Lets see how much that effects it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts