Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i went to that track today and pulled my best run EVER!!!!

60ft - 1.817
1/4 - 12.81
MPH - 106.43

No ladies and gentleman that is with a 75 SHOT on an auto Z with basic bolt on's and THANKS to Daking350z My man i ran on his drag radials and pulled my best run ever!!!!

Post times slips very sooon!!!!!

LATA'z
Erich MRC MOTORSPORTS

OHHH, and Jays350z and ZXRAGE where witnesses!!!!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Congrats Jealouz! I know you are a happy man. Those are some great times. Good to see another Z added to the 12 sec club.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:goodtimes: Awesome Awesome Awesome Erich!!! You are an inspiration to us 5A/T owners for sure! I drop your name and latest times whenever someone scoffs at me for the 5A/T---guess what?! Just found out one of Doug's cousins is working weekend nights at a local DRAG STRIP here in pgh which I never knew existed. He invited us to come out one night and do a few runs!!!!!
Can't wait to get out there!!! Although I am sure I won't TOUCH your times that's for sure! Congrats and keep up the GREAT work!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i have some new mods coming up gotta do the brakes cause im killing them doing my stand still burnouts, soo ill be doing that and adding a line lock to saver the rears for future use. I will also prolly be doing an ECU from my guys over here at MRC
and tunning the **** outta the car, then maybe ill jump up the jets and see what this beast can do....Just praying i dont hurt her, im sure her hospital bill will be more expensive to fix then if i run my head into a wall
if something happens!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
jealousz the ECU you are getting from MRC, what kind is it, and are they out to purchase for the public?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
You know, I was just thinking about checking with MRC to see if they had anything in the way of a new ECU

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Good job Erich!!!
And ladies and germs I will go on the record as saying Erich FINALLY busted my HOLE real bad that day!!

I was running street tires at 36 psi and only could get a 13.000 with a 2.3 60ft
I let E-Dubbs have his moment of glory but next time its back to business!!!

Oh and good news a 350Z day may be in the works at E-town for next year!!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Jun 14 2004, 05:18 PM
Oh and good news a 350Z day may be in the works at E-town for next year!!!

That would be sweet! I wanted to come down this weekend, but there wasn't enough time on Saturday to get there

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ummm, i think they are using the power perfect ECU, but might soon be venturing into the ZERD (by vishnu, i think thats right not sure)teritory!!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The perfect power has issues dealing with our ECU's...I am uninstalling mine on Friday and possible putting the XEDE unit in which we have in the shop with a basic N/A map and just tuning the timing or going with the J&S safeguard or an ECU reflash..Not sure yet..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts