Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to apologize for this error you recieved. the server we are using has been having a lot fo problems lately, and we are going to change webhost providers! i Dont want any of you to think that this is a regular thing here b/c it frustrates me that the webhost we are using all of a sudden has been having a ton of problems. They said it was a PHP error on their end. If anyone has any suggestion on a webhost to use please make a suggestion to me. right now we are using ipowerweb and it sux!! I wanted to give an explanationas to what happened jsut to keep you people aware of what happened. i feel that it is important to let everyone know what was going on and why. Again i am sorry for the inconvience
thx
jaysen

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Jaysen, I'm gonna look into this today. If you get a chance, can you hop on AIM for a minute?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Haha. Cool. Here's hoping they're better than ipowerweb
</span>

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I was trying to post all day on Thursday and I was like WTF. Glad to know the situation is being resolved quickly. Its cool that the people on this site are like their own tech support. Way to go guys!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@Jun 26 2004, 06:31 AM
I was trying to post all day on Thursday and I was like WTF.  Glad to know the situation is being resolved quickly.  Its cool that the people on this site are like their own tech support.  Way to go guys!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Zxrage@Jun 26 2004, 07:31 AM
I was trying to post all day on Thursday and I was like WTF.  Glad to know the situation is being resolved quickly.  Its cool that the people on this site are like their own tech support.  Way to go guys!

we just dont want people to think that we dont take care of things when they go wrong

1 - 7 of 7 Posts