Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into getting a nice big Tach, does brand matter on these things? Are they easy to install?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I saw a picture of a guy that had one in Taiwan I think. I am pretty sure it came off the next day. :ahhh:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW, maybe I shouldnt! Nobody here likes them? I just figured having one up higher, right in my view of the road with a nice big light would be much easier..

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
WOW, maybe I shouldnt! Nobody here likes them? I just figured having one up higher, right in my view of the road with a nice big light would be much easier..
well don't make your decisions based on ours. it's really up to your, but IMO a giganormouse tach is just ricey to me. Like esp if there is nothing to back up the need for one straight out of FNF :dunno:

·
Registered
790 Posts
LOL - big tach - LOL

oh man.

almost as funny as the guy that wanted to buy a 3 guage pillar - put 3 CLOCKS in it and set them to different time zones

Well when I was racing it was 3 pm in hong kong.

~Z~

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL - big tach - LOL

oh man.

almost as funny as the guy that wanted to buy a 3 guage pillar - put 3 CLOCKS in it and set them to different time zones

~Z~
uhhh ok..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Im looking into getting a nice big Tach, does brand matter on these things? Are they easy to install?

HEY DID YOU INSTALL TAHT TACH IN YOUR Z? I WANA INSTALL ONE AS WELL, BUT GOING TO PUT IT NEXT TO THE PASSANGER SEAT. WHERE THE SMALL CUP HOLDER IS. HEY WOULD YOU KNOW HOW TO INSTALL IT? I HAVE NO IDEA. I NEED THE WIRE DIAGRAM WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL IT. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY PLACE THAT HAS THAT INFO? THX

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
HEY DID YOU INSTALL TAHT TACH IN YOUR Z? I WANA INSTALL ONE AS WELL, BUT GOING TO PUT IT NEXT TO THE PASSANGER SEAT. WHERE THE SMALL CUP HOLDER IS. HEY WOULD YOU KNOW HOW TO INSTALL IT? I HAVE NO IDEA. I NEED THE WIRE DIAGRAM WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL IT. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY PLACE THAT HAS THAT INFO? THX

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
:lame: :50cal: :flush: :poop: :tfg: :cry: :doh:

·
Registered
294 Posts
^lmao

·
Registered
100 Posts
LOL - big tach - LOL

oh man.

~Z~
LOL - I was thinking about the same thing! But I want 6, three on my side - and three on passenger's side.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts