Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
im not running NOS anymore, these numbers are from boost only. I have a greddy TT kit, custom test pipes, exhaust, and a HKS fcon Vpro-tuned by jotech motorsports
How do you like the VPro? I am planning on getting this. Anything you don't like about it? Do you know the resolution for the tuning? 32x32? or?

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How do you like the VPro? I am planning on getting this. Anything you don't like about it? Do you know the resolution for the tuning? 32x32? or?
Thanks!
i dont know all the tuning spec's, but the only thing i dont like is that it sets off a C.E.L., because you remove the MAF sensor for more power, the Vpro runs the whole engine, so a Cel doesnt matter, and the stock ecu controls the air conditions and stuff like that. Its fast, im actually used to having very fast cars, but this car has no traction. Its scary. the Vpro makes the turbo kit feel stock, the car is so responsive. I made [email protected], vpro does it all, and if you get the knock amp sensor, you can set an AF, and the car will tune itself to that AF whenever driving

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
i dont know all the tuning spec's, but the only thing i dont like is that it sets off a C.E.L., because you remove the MAF sensor for more power, the Vpro runs the whole engine, so a Cel doesnt matter, and the stock ecu controls the air conditions and stuff like that. Its fast, im actually used to having very fast cars, but this car has no traction. Its scary. the Vpro makes the turbo kit feel stock, the car is so responsive. I made [email protected], vpro does it all, and if you get the knock amp sensor, you can set an AF, and the car will tune itself to that AF whenever driving

Sucks about the CEL.

Do you have LSD?

I'm not fond of auto mapping the fuel.. Where did you have it tuned at?

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
no i going to get a kaaz slip, and AT gears. I had it tuned at jotech motorsports in dallas texas
www.jotechracing.com

ah... that's why no traction.. open diff. :)

Be sure to keep your MT pumpkin. Kaaz may not fit the AT pumpkin.

What axle stubs do you need for the Kaaz unit? The open diff or VLSD stubs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts