Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI - if you are looking for a new Z we have 38 Z's currently in stock. A wide mix of raodsters and coupe in all colors!

We also have 2 used Z's in stock(coupes)

Please let me know if you are in the market for a new Z or looking to add a second one to your garage!

Thanks

Zachary
Courtesy Nissan
Richardson, Texas
972-231-2600

PS - we also have a Chrome Silver Touring with the NISMO body kit on it - if you happen to live in Texas you probably saw it at the state fair!

And we also have a black touring with NISMO wheels, floor mats and lisence plate frame. It also has what looks like a Stillen wing on it - very nice looking car!

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't know you from eve BUT Word of advice.
Be very careful how you treat/what you tell peopel on this site. One salesman on my350Z got tore into really bad on my350Z.com.

This can be a great source of revenue/friends for you but it can also be a nightmare...this guy ended up getting fired I believe.

That being said i hope you are enjoying the site!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by EnthuZiast@Oct 23 2004, 05:46 PM
One salesman on my350Z got tore into really bad on my350Z.com.

Are you talking about the salesman who replied to my thread on my350z a while back? I told a story about how I saw a used Z with a Nismo exhaust at a Nissan tent sale next to TGI Fridays and I asked to hear the exhaust (first time I ever heard and seen one!). The salemans on my350z started to tell me what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have wasted the guy's time from a sale to feed his family. Then about 20 members started to bash the salesman on my350z, which I thought was justified after my reasoning (no other customers with 6 salesmen standing around at the tent. I took only 5 minutes of his time).

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I do remember that one guy Tom if its the same one im thinking of. Was it KingOfScion by any chance? He got it bad from everyone because he was such a prick. Z-salesman has been a great guy on this board and is more than welcome here. Courtesy Nissan for whom he works is a great place with awesome customer service

·
Registered
806 Posts
Zachary, I just noticed you're at Courtesy! That place is awesome and has some of the best customer service I've seen. I've ordered the Z car cover, car cover lock, touch up paint bottle, touch up paint pen, and Nismo visor. All arrived in less than 3 days and I couldn't have been happier. Take care...

Edit: I've also bought wheel locks from you guys :)

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by NismoKid+Oct 23 2004, 06:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-EnthuZiast
@Oct 23 2004, 05:46 PM
One salesman on my350Z got tore into really bad on my350Z.com.

Are you talking about the salesman who replied to my thread on my350z a while back? I told a story about how I saw a used Z with a Nismo exhaust at a Nissan tent sale next to TGI Fridays and I asked to hear the exhaust (first time I ever heard and seen one!). The salemans on my350z started to tell me what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have wasted the guy's time from a sale to feed his family. Then about 20 members started to bash the salesman on my350z, which I thought was justified after my reasoning (no other customers with 6 salesmen standing around at the tent. I took only 5 minutes of his time).

Yeah Al that was the guy that I am thinking of. Total Jackass

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know how things can get - please dont think that I posted that with intentions only to sell cars. I am a Z owner myself and want everyone to drive one. Knowing that this is an impossible dream - for the few and the proud that can enjoy them - I figure I might as well "hook a brotha up" if you know what I mean.

Please know that I am here to help as much as I can. I think that everyone needs a friend at a dealership. I talk to so many people every week that come in BEYOND frustrated with the entire process of purchasing a car or even just trying to get a straight answer out of a dealer. TRUST ME - I have been there myself.

SO - please understand that I am here to answer questions and just be a part of the forum.

PS - we got about 10 more Z's in since I posted that - IT IS AN AMAZING SITE TO SEE!!!!!!!!! 50 Z's all in the same place(small tear in the corner of my eye) - sorry - anyways PLEASE let me know if you all need anything. Remember Courtesy is not just a name it is the way we do business.(on hold message if you call the dealership) Just kidding - sorry - long day!

:thumbsup:

PS#2 - a salesman should never have a problem with people looking at a car or just wanting to hear how it sounds - lookers turn into buyers - and unhappy lookers buy from someone else!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Originally posted by NismoKid@Oct 23 2004, 06:14 PM
Zachary, I just noticed you're at Courtesy!  That place is awesome and has some of the best customer service I've seen.  I've ordered the Z car cover, car cover lock, touch up paint bottle, touch up paint pen, and Nismo visor.  All arrived in less than 3 days and I couldn't have been happier.  Take care...

Edit:  I've also bought wheel locks from you guys :)

You should go there in person. That place sucks azz. The only thing good about that place is the parts dept, the ONE guy that sold us our car, and the GM. Everything else is trash. Why do you think they have 50 Z's? Alll they care about is selling cars, any problems and they tell you BS stories so you dont get the problem or TSB fixed.

They tell you TSB's are for US (the dealer) only. They charge you for their mistakes. And they over charge you. They should hire one guy dedicated to the 350Z and customer service. **** I would do it if they let me.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by fairladyz@Oct 24 2004, 10:39 AM
Why do you think they have 50 Z's?

It's not like Nissan sends the cars to the dealerships. A dealership is going to order 50 Zs if they're not going to sell them

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you should come fill out an application!

WTF is a TSB?

~Z~

And we have 50 Z's because we sell so many that we have to order a lot of them!

PS - usually a car dealerships first priority is to sell cars - it is like any other business! Sorry that you feel that way about Courtesy Nissan. We do have a great parts department and our customer service is rated #1.

Please let me know if there is anything that I could do to change your opinion on my place of employment.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was talking about that chubby guy who we put own3d pics on and had like a 20 page thread and letters written to his dealership.

He was the "self-proclaimed" #1 Z-salesman in the U.S.
Now he dosent even work there. Ppl from the site called his work everyday and nite...it was rough.

Anyway I am glad people vouch for you here! I hope your enjoying the new problem free site as much as I am!

·
Registered
161 Posts
hey, what kinda deals can you do for a Titan? we already have a Z, but my hubby needs a truck, so i figure why not the Titan!!?

nothing special, 4x2, extended cab, preferably black or that dark silver color.... towing package and uh.. :) you can PM me. ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
email sent

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just met Zach (Z-salseman) yesterday. I went to go pick up my new Titan!!! :D He gave me an awesome deal and is a really cool guy. He owns a DB Z as well....(best color) ;)

just wanted to let ya'll know the good experience and he will help you out on anything you need!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts