Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Tennessee dealer plates? Interesting....

I kinda don't like the wheels, but the rest looks good.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The NISMO version of the wheels is even worse. They look like 5 open-end wrenches welded together to make the spokes. Who's designing this stuff?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Nov 13 2008, 08:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=559826
Tennessee dealer plates? Interesting....

I kinda don't like the wheels, but the rest looks good.
Even better, manufacturer's plates (at least that's what I think they are). My guess is it's at the factory in TN. Bill would know. Wheels need to be replaced, and I'm waiting to see a different front (and maybe rear) bumper, without the teeth. Still not sold, but the curves that show on the red explain the boomerangs at least a little more. I'm wondering if something similar to the ever popular eyelids could restore these to almost normal, maybe a little edgier, Z headlights, or if it'd just look messed up. Glad to see they didn't ruin Redline/Nogaro/whatever.

~Pat

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Pat, the 'DL' gives the hint that it's a dealer plate. You could be right about the mfr plate, but the 'DL' threw me off.

I just noticed that it doesn't have the rear wiper. Yay!

My wife doesn't like the car at all.

·
Registered
166 Posts
QUOTE (NoZYet @ Nov 14 2008, 12:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=559945
and I'm waiting to see a different front (and maybe rear) bumper, without the teeth. I'm wondering if something similar to the ever popular eyelids could restore these to almost normal, maybe a little edgier, Z headlights, or if it'd just look messed up.

~Pat
If you ask, you shall receive, enjoy! :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
QUOTE (Silver6speed350z @ Nov 14 2008, 03:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=560010
If you ask, you shall receive, enjoy! :)

That's a terrific job. Please send this to Nissan so they can run the current design for 3 years, then market this one as a Kouki. Your shop fixes every grip about the head/tail lights I have.

·
Registered
30 Posts
WOW,

I really don't like it. Why did Nissan take a curvy, smooth, beautiful shape and RANDOMLY distribute edges. That's like taking a beautiful woman and then randomly putting some triangle under her skin to add some variety, it just looks too stupid if you ask me. It would be cool if they hadn't changed it so much.

·
Registered
30 Posts
QUOTE (cartracer12 @ Nov 23 2008, 10:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=560878
WOW,

I really don't like it. Why did Nissan take a curvy, smooth, beautiful shape and RANDOMLY distribute edges. That's like taking a beautiful woman and then randomly putting some triangle under her skin to add some variety, it just looks too stupid if you ask me. It would be cool if they hadn't changed it so much.
On another note from the exact back and exact front it looks good but picture 2 and 3 and 4 from the side angle shot look terrible. There is just something odd about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts