Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im new here n looking for a Z. I just looked at this 2005 35th edition 2day, but im having doubts that its really the 35th edition. I think i sound crazy, but is it possible?
So iv been reading about these Z's so tell me if im wrong, They only come in 3 colors; yellow, black, silverstone. They only come with leather seating. lke 300hp, n somewhar around 270tq. Brembro breaks and cast aluminium-alloy wheels. front and rear spoiler.

SO The one i saw 2day was more of a silver if anythng, its labeld silver also..? Did not have leather seats, And you tell me if thos r brembro breaks/ unique cast aluminium rims...

Mby my info is wrong, Take a look for urself..

Heres the link: http://starnissan.com/PreownedInventory-DSource.aspx

Tell me wht u think,
Thnks

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
Jinnxy is right, neither of these is an anniversary model. The color of the Fender badges is also different.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/mer...ode=CDZ33-CD001

I think they are calling any 05 an anniversary model. Which is not right. I would run not walk away from this dealership....from everything I see they look like a scammer to me

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sry about tht link I shouldv chckd it. But thnx a lot guys. Seeing tht its silver I doubt its even the 35th edition. Is there a way I can find out 4sher, mby checking the stickers or sum? Cuz I would love to catch them n shuv it in there face! :)

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
QUOTE (cJoe690 @ Jul 22 2008, 01:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=546666
Sry about tht link I shouldv chckd it. But thnx a lot guys. Seeing tht its silver I doubt its even the 35th edition. Is there a way I can find out 4sher, mby checking the stickers or sum? Cuz I would love to catch them n shuv it in there face! :)
Uhmmmmmm as stated above, the wheels are not the 35th anniversary wheels, the brakes are not brembo's and the badges are not the correct color. There is no way that they are the anniversary models. And again, check the link that I posted to the description of the anniversary models. Here is the link again to the description:

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/35th_Anniversary_350Z

As for the silver, they DID make the 35th anniversary model in a silver that is called SILVERSTONE which is a darker silver. The pics can be deceiving with silvers sometimes but to me those look like CHROME SILVER and not SILVERSTONE. You could call them and ask for the paint code on the car (on a placard on the firewall on the left hand side of the engine bay) Silverstone = WV2 and Chrome Silver = KY0. But just the wheels and the brakes alone are indicators that they are NOT the anniversary editions.

Bill was correct in saying they are probably calling all the 2005's 35th anniversary models which is NOT correct.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ight thnx again guys.. I'm prob gona go bck sum time nxt week just to catch ther bluff :) ill let u no if its 4real

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
:rolf2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts