Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone from here is working at North Ryde (in the Riverside Industrial Park) ... cause I've now seen 3x350Zs here... an orange one, and two blacks. One a convertable and one a track with red calipers and nice exhaust. :)

Just wanted to say :wavey:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Iggy,

I work here and so does Gavin. Ive got a black touring Zed with red StopTech calipers and Gavin has a silver convertible zed with gold Brembos. There are a couple more in the HP building and Michael works near by, so theres a decent amount around here.

Are you working in the HP building, ive seen an orange Zed there with a similar plate to yours and wondered if its you? Or did you fly up?

Murray

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was working in Build 1 (next to HP) at teh Oxygen Business Solutions office. I was there for a month with my Z, and used to park it in the HP visitor parking :) hehehe

Yeah that was me. plate is AC71TX.

This time around I flew up for a few days... and will be back there in a few weeks time again. We should catch up for lunch one day... that new pizzza resturant next to Somerset Hotel is really good.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Didn't know you guys worked so local.

I'm always around Ryde area!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was actually there today. Saw the black roadster... I was in a red falcon tho (hire car) and I was just there for an hour. Next time I'll give you notice when I am coming up :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
I was working in North Ryde over 6 months ago, now I'm back in the cbd.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I also worked at North Ryde (Talavera Rd) until 2 years ago!!! Is there anyone left in Sydney on this forum that didn't / doesn't work at North Ryde?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Funny, i worked on Talavera Rd for 1 and half years.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I call in there for coffee regularly,....
Steve

·
Registered
83 Posts
Funny come across this thread, It's a bit late since it was posted... :doh:

I work at riverside, too, at Fujitsu/Citrix building. I noticed a number of 350Z there, recently I bought a pewter 350z Roadster added to the collection at River side, I will say it maybe the single most concentrated 350z owners anywhere. Good to know that tech heads share similar tastes. :clap:

I owned a 300zx TT before this for 2 year, I had it turned as well with JWT chip and increased turbo boost to 12psi. after the turbo stuff up, I sold it. Now I have a 350z (the legend continues) I miss the turbos thrills, but the refinements on the 350z just blew me away, it has really lived up to it's Z legacy. :cheers:

I'm going :shiftdrive: cya! and enjoy your Z.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts