Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
julian i never deleted them, josh will have to explain that to you. yea i read that and it does seem like he is getting a bad rep, cant believe that thread!!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No offense to you guys but if Josh deleted them on Dave's behalf then thats just wrong...I will lose alot of respect for this site if thats the case.The vendor reviews are here to protect us fellow 350z ers from assholes like Dave..Like I said he was thrown off the Honda boards for the same **** years ago and even had death threats against him, you know the honda guys
If everyone just does their homework the internet becomes a small world..I pm'd Josh about this and am awaiting his reasoning for protecting Dave from his own actions..

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
sorry, i didnt delete the posts on anyones behalf.. i just thought they got a little carried away.. if you want you can post a review and lock it..

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
daking, i totally think you have a valid point, and you are right we do need to have these threads appear. It allows the members to see what they might get themselves into!!

Post away!!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
This is from multiple people about his company, dave if you are reading this i am terribly sorry but it seems to me that this is a usual occurance with you. i have said before it has happened to me about a shifter i was told that was coming in and it never did. daking had his issues as well as toykilla. it is really frustrating b/c i have spoke to dave and he claims its not his fault but numerous poeple are have had problems so.....i have to believe them!!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&...20&pagenumber=1

My self as wel as several other moderators on this site have had NUMEROUS bad experiences with this vendor.He tends to LIE and promise you the world then when he cant deliver he blames everyone else he possibly can. By all means stay away from him and his affiliates no matter how tempting his prices may be and what he promises you...Here is a link to his latest scam.Oh and if you look through the vendor section on My350z.com you will see that his buddy Victor aka Mike Wazikowski deletes all the negative reviews of 350Zforums.org including the one I posted way back, so dave looks like a great vendor..Bottom line is he is not...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Why the **** would anyone give money to this prick after all the **** that he has put customers through. Notice that neither Victor nor Dave have responded to this thread. I hope this guys company folds on him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
truth is he wasnt that bad for me but i wouldnt send him any more money just because of all of this

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
these forums are designed to aid in helping other chose who to buy parts from, and some vendors might think its not right but what a better way to tell your experience.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah..And its called freedom of speech..If me expressing my bad experiences aid another in saving some money and from getting ripped off then I am happy!!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Dave Stoner is not a man of his word. He messed over a bunch of people in the 3G Eclipse community and when he was done with them he moved on. Seems the same excuses are used by him everytime something goes wrong; everything and everyone else but him is responsible.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Steve350Z@Aug 29 2004, 11:26 AM
Dave Stoner is not a man of his word.  He messed over a bunch of people in the 3G Eclipse community and when he was done with them he moved on.  Seems the same excuses are used by him everytime something goes wrong; everything and everyone else but him is responsible.

Im glad to see I am not alone...

·
Registered
4 Posts
not greased palms the girl gave me 24 hours to fix a paint problem i didnt do. She was refunded, I am suing the painter..end of story.

Julian I have tried to bury the hatchet with you and i will not go into this with you any more. We are here to provide parts that no one else can get or make, we deliver them the best we can.

Yes Veilside will not ship out shift knobs.. they want them to stay Japanese side not here..even bullet proof cannot get them..he tried for me.

We are innovating new parts all the time for this platform. I want you to look at the complaints vs teh happy people. for every Julian I have 40 that are very satisfied. That is a typical company. Parts game is tricky and people will do what they will... I was NEVER on any honda forums whatsoever.. i hate hondas because they are sell outs. I have been on Club3G for eclipses but sold that business years ago.

Sorry if that makes you upset that I wont take the blame for someone elses crap J but truth is I dont care anymore.

I will continue to make new parts and continue to serve the 350Z and G35 guys the best I can. You guys hold the power over me..if I dont deliver, do a chargeback.. if I have more than 4 a year I lose my account. To date I have 2..1 fraud 1 someone jumpedthe gun.

I am here to help you guys.. try me out, you will not be dissapointed.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Dave, I appreciate the civility of your post, but this is clearly never going to end, so this thread has been closed permanently. Any posts (including those by a mod) made from here on out will be deleted.

</span>

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by Steve350Z@Aug 29 2004, 11:26 AM
Dave Stoner is not a man of his word.  He messed over a bunch of people in the 3G Eclipse community and when he was done with them he moved on.  Seems the same excuses are used by him everytime something goes wrong; everything and everyone else but him is responsible.

agreed. I had a very unpleasent experience as well. As I have heard from several others....

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I called to purchase a veilside v1 front lip in urethane and David Stoner (who has a history of doing such things) said they had 2 in stock so I was like cool I will definately get one from you. I left my credit card info with them and he said ok we will bill you once we ship it. I call back the next day to see if it has been shipped and he said not yet. Called back again the day after and was told the same thing. The 3rd time I called back he was like oh well we actually dont have one in stock. I had cancelled an order I had for one with performance because of this guy. Stay away as much as possible from these people. I know many of you already have taken this advice

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.