Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I am new member, this is my first post on this forum.

I would like to ask you if you know what kind of bodykit (front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, rear spoiler and mirrors) are on the picture and where is it possible to buy it? This car has 22" rims? It is probably photoshop, because I found original picture, but I've seen some pictures from SEMA with the same front bumper on one of the 350Z.
[attachmentid=11530]

Best regards!

Uros

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
that is a photoshop.. a hacked up Veilside Version 3 kit.

The real one looks pretty hacked up too..

Urosbe - I'd recommend you become familiar with the extensive line of *other* body kits available for the Z (pretty much, veilside = overpriced rice. I'd steer clear of them.)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Front bumper looks pretty the same, but it's not 100% similar (sides). Probably because it was Photoshoped. But sideskirts are different, mirrors and rear spoiler too. I know Veilside is very expensive, is there any copy avaiable on the market?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I don't know of any copies of the Veilside kit, sorry. I'm sure you *could* find a knock-off on Ebay, but replica kits almost never fit right without a good bit of body work. Basically, a replica kit could cost you just as much after the body shop has to change it to fit.

Personally, I think the Veilside is impractical. Any Z that I've seen with it has serious problems driving around on the street. It's just so much lower than stock. Veilside parts are also ridiculously overpriced.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
yeah it looks like the Vielside V3 , however i think 22's on this car is way too much for what it can handle look wise. However some people wanna reach the extremes in what they do. it is all based on personal preference.
I have nothing agianst the V3 , but i wouldnt consider it on my Z.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can hardly believe my eyes, that you are so nice people here! This is the first forum, where I got short and to the point answers in such a short time and even your opinions.

For now, I don't have any 350Z in my garage, but I am working on it - to save enough money to buy used one. I've just decided to stop putting money in my Honda:) I saw the 350Z on the road for the few times, but when I saw this photoshoped picture, I fell in love:)

It is not a problem for me that Veilside kit is so low, because I am used to it (you get experienced when driving a car with front bumper just 6.5cm from the ground for over a year now:) But I can agree with all of you, that Veilside is very expensive. Fitting the replica is not such a problem, because I can do that on my own, but it is probably hard to find one for cheap price.

Does anyone know what side skirts and mirrors are used on this photoshoped picture?

Best regards!

Uros

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
I can hardly believe my eyes, that you are so nice people here! This is the first forum, where I got short and to the point answers in such a short time and even your opinions.

For now, I don't have any 350Z in my garage, but I am working on it - to save enough money to buy used one. I've just decided to stop putting money in my Honda:) I saw the 350Z on the road for the few times, but when I saw this photoshoped picture, I fell in love:)

It is not a problem for me that Veilside kit is so low, because I am used to it (you get experienced when driving a car with front bumper just 6.5cm from the ground for over a year now:) But I can agree with all of you, that Veilside is very expensive. Fitting the replica is not such a problem, because I can do that on my own, but it is probably hard to find one for cheap price.

Does anyone know what side skirts and mirrors are used on this photoshoped picture?

Best regards!

Uros
:irock: :welcome: to Tech :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for posting in old thread. I would like to know how much I have to lower 350Z to looks like that? Eibach 1.2" front, 0.8" rear is probably not enough?

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Sorry for posting in old thread. I would like to know how much I have to lower 350Z to looks like that? Eibach 1.2" front, 0.8" rear is probably not enough?

Nope. That will lower it; but not like that pic above.

You would also need to be able to adj. the rear/front camber and toe after lowering that far. So add adj. rods and arms into the mix.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope. That will lower it; but not like that pic above.

You would also need to be able to adj. the rear/front camber and toe after lowering that far. So add adj. rods and arms into the mix.
Thanks, I read about that in newbie:) Do you know is there "airride" avaiable for 350Z on the market?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts