Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went out with my buddies to hang out at the parking lot yesterday night and me and my friend with his 240sx have been wanting to race for a while. (you konw little **** talking just playing around). so we get out there and he asks if im ready to race tonight on the interstate. i agree so we do 3 runs all from a 40 roll.

My mods:
04 350z touring
Intake, plenum spacer, nismo wheels

His mods:
90 240sx
SR-20 DET swap
255 fuel pump
new filter

First race:
Line up from a 40 roll im in second hes brake boosting. i give 3 honks and we go. we stay locked up until 90 where i let off because of a car in front of him.

Second race:
Line up from a 40 roll. we go. i try to shift into third and i missed it. hit off the rev limiter 3 or 4 times. ( will this cause any permanint damage to my car. im not leaking anything everything was ok. oil psi and not running hot. just wondering)

Third race:
Line up from 40 roll. we go.he said he couldnt hear my horn so he let me jump and we stayed locked up till 120. he hit speed limiter.

all in all. im happy.

warren.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the F1's. i got summer tires all around. 275 in the back and 245 in the front. on my nismo wheels. and if i do a 3 grand launch it hooks really well. i am glad i got them and will get them again when these wear out. they grip perfectly around corners to.

i didnt need the all seasons because they work really well in the rain and it never snows in south carolina.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts