Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Holy crap thats a bad a$$ Z! Its beautiful!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
That was a badass car, but "that exhaust means a stage 4?!?!" How's that exactly?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I didn't get a good enough look at that front end to decide if I really like it or not. What's the model?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where have you been fool ( chazz)? havent seen you in a while and i have been busy as **** here with outpatient clinic. any strippers need any care?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
That was a fast Z!!! Awesome video...

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Antonio@Sep 30 2004, 01:13 AM
THAT VIDEO IS SICK.. I think Exon is in the process of getting a new engine if Im not mistaken

did he blow it up from the SC?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Alow me to clarify..That is not Enron Exec from TX that is ASSMONKEY aka Slay2k aka Rami from NJ..That cat WAS greddy TT'd but he got rid of it for the Power enterprise kit running 7lbs on a stock bottom end..It was done at ATX in bergenfield NJ..The front end is the same on the import life car had on it way back, I believe its Sarona...The wing is Veilside and the sides are Sarona...The part where he said Stage 4 meant that the exhaust on the STI meant it was Stage 4 modified...Enrons car is silver and has an ATI blower that We sold him from ATX and he hydrolocked his engine...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts