Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:clap:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
:clap:

This is what the film maker said about ZDayZ:
"To film ZdayZ, I'd like a list of events, and media pass to have full access. I love Zs, they're my first love and first 2 cars (87 and 96) and I'd like to tackle this assignment."

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Great video! Makes we want to go out and :shiftdrive:

Nice use of TRAX and Aphex there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, hopefully Clint will be able to film the ZDayZ event. Should be a blast. I am suprised at how long "good" video editing takes. He spent over 100 hours editing this short 6min film.

And thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nice. If that was my car I'd burn a copy of this to a DVD so that I could watch it everyday.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Awesome Vid...

Fantastic work... :irock:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great....thanks for the compliments and I glad you guys all enjoyed it. When I am done putting my engine back in the car, I'd like to do a modded Evo vs. modded 350zTT video. How cool would that be. :)

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
[/quote]
Can we say...broken half-shafts? :headshake: :banghead:

:nana: :shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Yeah, hopefully Clint will be able to film the ZDayZ event. Should be a blast. I am suprised at how long "good" video editing takes. He spent over 100 hours editing this short 6min film.
Sharif... at some point you, I, and Clint need to talk about this. Certainly, there is nothing stopping anyone from filming on the Dragon and creating a video. But, if we want to do a ZDayZ-endorsed professional video for sale, we need to sit down and work that out. ZDayZ is now a company. I've seen Clint's work and know he'll do a good job. We just need to sort out the particulars. Talk to him and see if we can set up a meeting sometime in March. It would be awesome to have a ZDayZ video for sale to help support the event! :biggrin:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[/quote]

No worries Andy....we didnt have any plans to actually sell a video.

Although, now that you mention it, if that is something you want to do, I am sure we could work something out with Clint.

he was planning on possibliy doing the video just for fun..and his personal collection. Depending on how long the video is, its sometimes difficult to get enough good footage to actually sell a 30min-1hr video. If its like 10mins of video, then its probably best just to distribute for free. :) It will help you publisize the event for next year!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts