Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made up my mind on which wing I want to go with but I don't know where to order it from. I think it is a part of the Fabulous kit. If I am wonge please set me straight. Here is a picture of the wing. If you have any more pictures please post them. If you have any site's that sell this wing can you let me know. <----ORIGINAL POST

I kept looking at wings and came across the BLACK one. I have kindda made up my mind but which do you all think looks better RED or BLACK Wing?

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Wow, that's a very large spoiler. Is the rest of your body stock or do you already have a kit?

Sorry, not much help in the shopping department. Just curious about your plans...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ths is what I am thinking about doing.

Rear Wing = Fabulous
Front Bumper = Veilside Ver. 3
Rear Bumper = Veilside Ver. 3
Side Skirts = Undicided
Hood = Veilside Ver. 3 Lightweight Hood w/ Air Ducts

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by ssgtbarclay@Dec 6 2004, 12:51 AM
Ths is what I am thinking about doing.

Rear Wing = Fabulous
Front Bumper = Veilside Ver. 3
Rear Bumper = Veilside Ver. 3
Side Skirts = Undicided
Hood = Veilside Ver. 3 Lightweight Hood w/ Air Ducts

Sounds like a plan to me. I was going to say...
this wing + stock kit = :vomit:

Your setup seems pretty stout though. Can't wait to see the finished product!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That red Z is nice! Like the wing, but I don't want to 'waste' money on appearance if I want to save up for the tt kit.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Red. Doesn't cover the taillights as much.

I like both, though. Hard to make the decision.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm going with the black one. It seems to be more "a part of the car" where the red one seems to be more "stuck on top of the car". It really is hard to judge a spoiler based on a single photo. Good luck with the search...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by teh215@Dec 6 2004, 05:58 PM
I'm going with the black one. It seems to be more "a part of the car" where the red one seems to be more "stuck on top of the car". It really is hard to judge a spoiler based on a single photo. Good luck with the search...

Have to agree with that. The black one blends in. The red just looks like something that was placed on top of the car.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Keep the opinion coming. I wish I would had done a poll but I guess I have learned now. Thanks for your opinon's on this. Keep um coming. :clap:

P.S. I have even changed my mind on the body kit that I want to go with I think I am going to go with the vizage front, rear and side skirts, but I still want the Seibon VT Style Hood (pic) :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Vizage front is fiberglass, which could break easier than urethane.

The Vizage kit is the one I was going to go with though. It's the best looking one out there IMO, but there isn't much streetability around here for a kit and springs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think both wings look great ...but i'm leaning more towards the black one. which company makes the black one? And that seibon vt style hood looks great! great choice man :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by ssgtbarclay@Dec 6 2004, 09:39 PM
there isn't much streetability around here for a kit and springs  <---- What are you talking about?

There are way too many potholes, speed bumps, hills, steep driveways, ect. to be lower than the stock bumper. I have eibach springs, and with the eibachs and the Vizage kit, I would have been 1 1/2" from the ground. That's not a lot when you consider my car being a daily driver.

I have a friend on this board that completely cracked his front bumper on his G35 because it was about 2" off the ground. You have to consider where you drive before you go with a kit that makes your car lower than the stock bumpers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts