Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Josh or Jaysen

How about creating a buisness card for members to add their personal information to and print for distribution to those we may meet on the street?

I meet Kelly at the track last night PPW. (14.63) And when I asked if he was on any of the sites he said no. How nice it would be to have been able to hand him a business card with 350z-tech information and my screen name as referral along with any other personal info I chose to include. (hehe)

Anyway then the site could have a referral contest for the member with the most referrals in a month or some time frame and maybe have a little feature done on them and their Z.

Oh well, I now realize I am rambling on. Just a thought (too many).

Toni

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
well we have the spot cards coming buy this is another good idea, i could create a template that you can print off at your home and leave a blank spot for your name. what info would you recommend on the card?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Website
Screen name
Real name
Local Z club info
Is there a slogan for the site?
Z emblem (copyright?)

Maybe something like an invite or citation.

(Sorry I can't think because that girl keeps showing me her @ss!)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">What about just adding a "you've been spotted by ____" line to the cards we have already?</span>

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Aug 26 2004, 08:32 PM
<span style="color:darkblue">What about just adding a "you've been spotted by ____" line to the cards we have already?</span>

yea but the cards are already made, maybe we can just write it on the back if you want to!!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
You can set it up in word. I will email the format for my cards and you can change it to suit our needs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts