Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
If there's another animated gif it better have a male bod in it!!
You convince 350zlvr to change Kate, and now you want pecs not brests for the flash. :nono:

You are the scurge of masculinity on this site :wink:

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
You convince 350zlvr to change Kate, and now you want pecs not brests for the flash. :nono:

You are the scurge of masculinity on this site :wink:

Pardon you? I am scurge?? Ask Smooth, Andy, Sloetruk, and Buddy if my contributions to the boobie page are scurge!! Who is Kate? I don't recall asking anyone to remove female pics..only perhaps to remember that there are women users here who may want to see males bods!!!

So here's a boobie pic for you too

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That clock is sweet. Can you make a clock that looks like the 350Z tach--same color scheme and all?
Will try and snap a photo of the tach. The only thing is the stock tach has a black background .. would be better if it was white.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That clock is sweet. Can you make a clock that looks like the 350Z tach--same color scheme and all?
How about this? (Toykilla .. hint hint) .. I need to take a close look at the 350z-tech clock I have (from Toykilla's TOP SECRET Area 51 shop) and see if it can be easily disassembled to paint the hands a contrasting color)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts