Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

should i put it on or no? it is red.
give me any and all your opinions

second. i have my doubts cuz theere have been many people beingasses to me on this site just cuz im a newbie and sometimes might not find the answeres by searching and that causes me to ask stuff previously asked. im learning but dont know if id wanna promote a site where the "seniors" are smart asses to newbies

but anyways...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Red 03 Z,
IMO, stay away from the big stickers - anywhere. Unless you want your car to like like a pace car, or someone who wishes they had a sh*t load of sponsors, dump the big stickers.

Just tonight, following install of a NISMO cat back and R-Tune intake, I put a small 1" x 5" nismo sitcker in my back window, and I'm already getting flicked crap from the girl next door.

Christian

:cheers:

P.S. nice choice going w/ the redine.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

out by where i hang out it's a heavily polish area. and we polacks younger and older drive very flashy cars. many put banners up and girls love it .its accepted out here by alot. i see the 26 year old pimps driving their corvette's to bars and clubs downtown chicago unfortunately with banners that say CORVETTE and the girls they get are models!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Originally posted by RED 03 Z@Mar 23 2005, 11:33 PM
second.  i have my doubts cuz theere have been many people beingasses to me on this site just  cuz im a newbie and sometimes might not find the answeres by searching and that causes me to ask stuff previously asked. im learning but dont know if id wanna promote a site where the "seniors" are smart asses to newbies

but anyways...

I am sorry to hear that you have had some bad encounters with people over here on this site. If anything I hope I wasn't one of them. I am not trying to speak for other people but I do know that we try to encourage others to use the search to find out previously posted info and when we can we will provide a link to that info. It helps streamline how people get and post information on the website.

As for the sticker... It looks like it would fit nicely on the windshield, it is not too small or too big. I would have looked into getting a contrasting color, white is usually the best unless you have a pikes peak white 350z. Who knows, maybe after you apply it the red on red will look cool. Another thing I would try to do is match the slight curvature of the windshield rather than try to put it on in a straight line. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Red 03- Way to support the site! I think red looks good but white may look better.

As Ray suggested, try to match the curvature as best you can.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences on this site. We're really friendly and we like having you around. Just bear with us sometimes.

I also think it would look better in silver or white, but I'm sure the red will look fine.

Put it on and take more pics for us! I'd like to see it for sure.

I think you did a good job with the size, not making it too big.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i will think about it. ill efenitely post pics up if i do put it on. now i am still undecided. lol i prolly woudve been better off wwith the rear quarter little stickers lol but ill think about this one and put up pics if i do it

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

out by where i hang out it's a heavily polish area. and we polacks younger and older drive very flashy cars. many put banners up and girls love it .its accepted out here by alot. i see the 26 year old pimps driving their corvette's to bars and clubs downtown chicago unfortunately with banners that say CORVETTE and the girls they get are models!
<div align="right">[snapback]85139[/snapback]
[/quote]

that made me laugh. :lmfao:

if you want to put it on...put it on. if you don't...don't. it's totally up to you. i don't think it would look that bad....it just might be hard to see since it's red.

i wanna see some of these "models". any pics?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts