Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member over at Frenzy asked me this and I have no idea. I figured someone over here may know. Anyone?

"350Z speed brake bleeders
You seem to have your finger on the pulse of the 350Z world. I posted a question in the technical section asking if anyone knew the thread specifications of the stock brake bleed screw, front and rear, for the 350Z. I've checked the web, Nissan was clueless, dealers not helpful. I want to install the speed bleeders and need to know the size of the bolt... the pitch of the threads... and the overall length of the bolt... it will be something like:

8mm by 1.0 by 25mm... any guidance you could give me would be appreciated."

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
That is a good question. I am sure that racingbrake.com can answer that question since they have been working with the stock caliper to develop their prototype oversized rotors. I would assume that they looked into using speed bleeders and would probably know.

www.racingbrake.com

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I can't seem to find anything on the web either, but I know someone who just got a set. I pm'd him asking if he knew the dimensions for you. Will post if he responds! :wavey: Good to see you around these parts Dr. Bonz!!! Welcome! Hope you stick around!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's make it four in a row!

Jinx, I am a big Eagle fan. I assume you are a Steeler fan. What do you think about the upcoming game? I may be there but I'm not sure yet. I am also going to see the Eagles play in Cleveland this weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Dr Bonz@Oct 19 2004, 10:10 PM

I figure I'll end this streak at three even though I have nothing constructive to add to this thread

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Dr Bonz@Oct 19 2004, 10:10 PM

Jinx, I am a big Eagle fan.  I assume you are a Steeler fan.  What do you think about the upcoming game?  I may be there but I'm not sure yet.  I am also going to see the Eagles play in Cleveland this weekend.

I of course will be pulling for my boys, but we suffered some injuries this past weekend. :headshake: I think the Eagles v Steelers will prove to be a VERY interesting game to say the least. Both teams are looking fantastic this season so far :clap: ....might I add *so far*. Don't know that I will be at the game or not, anything can happen! Have fun in Cleveland, that dog pound aint nothing but a bunch of lil puppies these days! :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts