Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
The Z is a very safe car, even for idiots like myself.
The bright side, your alive and here for Christmas.
Safe car>I have yet too see a photo of major damage
to the drivers compartment."Older cars",the engine would
get shoved into the cockpit,pinning the front passangers legs.

·
Registered
756 Posts
The bright side, your alive and here for Christmas.
Safe car>I have yet too see a photo of major damage
to the drivers compartment."Older cars",the engine would
get shoved into the cockpit,pinning the front passangers legs.

ill try to find some pics of my sisters car accident last year, 1996? honda accord. she was making a left hand turn at an intersection, power was out, a car t bones her going 65 to the drivers door. she had minor scrapes and a bump to the head but was otherwise unharmed. the car was in the shape of an L with the angle in the middle of the drivers door. there was an obviouse beam in the door that saved her life.

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
ill try to find some pics of my sisters car accident last year, 1996? honda accord. she was making a left hand turn at an intersection, power was out, a car t bones her going 65 to the drivers door. she had minor scrapes and a bump to the head but was otherwise unharmed. the car was in the shape of an L with the angle in the middle of the drivers door. there was an obviouse beam in the door that saved her life.
I sorry,I failed too specify.I meant the 350Z.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
First off...I'll echo everyone else here by saying that I, too, am glad to hear that you weren't seriously injured. If you were to travel back in time, when cars were far less safe, and told them that you were in such an accident, and that within four hours you were posting on the internet...they'd of said; "The Internet!?!?!?!?!?" and then they would have burned you for witchcraft.
Consistently funny btw.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Whoa, that's a clean rear wing.... I've never experiened forged volks or forged anything before, but even though they're trashed, they still took quite a beating from a ~3.5k pound car and still stayed attached- that's **** impressive for me. Doesn't look like your antenna mast made it though, unless you had a shorty and someone nicked it before you had your roll. Good to see you alive and posting!

·
Registered
443 Posts
One I am glad you made it out alive. BUT to make a bad situation kind of funny.. DID ANYONE NOTICE THIS.. THE SCRATCH DAMAGE ON THE HOOD?/?? Doen't it look like an..........H ... like for HONDA! LMAO. I think it was the V-tech that was trying to come out. LOL

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts