Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out an '07 ZR with less than 5K on it. Always been stored, and there are many parts (including retractable top, leather seats, and interior parts) that'll fit both the ZR and 350Z coupe. Here's a few examples:

-The entire fabric top, frame and motors: $1200
-ZR-specific burnt orange leather (vented with power) seats and frames- $800
-Charcoal door panels (L & R)- $300/pair or $175/side
-Charcoal center console/armrest- $180
-ZR charcoal carpeting- $175

This car is an unblemished '07 ZR, and has the revised interior from the '07-08 Z models. As you can see in the pics, none of the parts have been removed yet. Other Z parts will become available as the desconstruction takes place. Local pickup in the Denver area is preferred, but will ship at buyers expense. You may contact me via e-mail at: [email protected] or via phone: (303) 752-9777.

Sample pics:

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you wind up getting down to parting out some of the body pieces (i.e. the hood)... I'd be interested as the hood on my 07 coupe is needing to be replaced (due to hail damage).

As you go through the part-out and you get top that point, just hit me up with a pm or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, the VQ35HR was transplanted into a SCCA racecar. Of course, the hood went with it and was repainted to match. I do have a spare Z hood, but it's for a VQ35DE and painted redline, so you won't be able to use that...

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this forum (joined today) I have an 04 ZR and might be looking for odds and ends. Why are you parting it and what else (aside from whats listed) are you trying to get rid of?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New to this forum (joined today) I have an 04 ZR and might be looking for odds and ends. Why are you parting it and what else (aside from whats listed) are you trying to get rid of?
This '07 ZR cannot be licensed and has served as a parts car for my Z race team. I'm selling the parts you see as the monocoque itself may get transformed into another race car.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here it is, the first of June and nobody needs any mint interior ZR parts? Some things, like the door panels, steering wheel and trim pieces will fit any Z33 interior.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sent PM back to 3point5 on the hood almost a month ago. No reply. The hood has been sold to another buyer.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seats are sold. Steering wheel SRS airbag, SRS module and PS airbag are available for $850. Buyer pays for shipping from 80014.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Homelink mirror with intact wiring and plug ready for quick sale. $120 + shipping from 80014.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts