Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my '03 Track model with NAV in March 2003, when dealers were still asking for markups. I paid MSRP, which was $37,000. Twenty months and 19,000+ miles later, my insurance company paid off the total loss, and gave me (and the leasing co.) $34,500 for the car!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
That is great to hear Richard! Hows the Evo been treating you?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drove the EVO at Spring Mtn. Raceway all weekend (Oct. 9 & 10) less than a week after I bought it. Great fun. Easier to drive on track than 350Z. With awd, hitting a late apex and going to the other edge of the track to head down the straight, you can hammer the throttle while the wheel is still cocked, and then straigthen it out as you shift up and fly towards the next turn. Try that in your rwd Z and you will swap ends for sure.

I'm getting tuned coil overs and a rear swaybar tomorrow, and a turbo upgrade within the next few weeks. :shiftdrive:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Richard, nice lookin EVO man. Looks worlds better without that ridiculous wing. It looks like it needs a little somethin back there tho - not sure what so I dont have any suggestions!

I think I'd go sleeper and swap out the Altezza tails for either Lancer tails or paint the chrome parts white (to match the body).

Sweet ride man, g'luck with her.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
thats an awesome quote from insurance company
i actually bought my Z used and thought the value had decreased quite a bit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts