Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? Well i was wondering if you guys had any cool quotes for our cars or quotes in general about racing?

For EVOs they have "4 doors, 3 stars, 2 liters, 1 turbo, 0 compromises..."
For DSMs they have alot like "when life speeds by... downshift" or "to boost or not to boost... is that a question?" or "When the light turns green, the GSX gets mean."

I want to see what cool ones there are out there on 350s BABY!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
"Catch some Zs...if you can."

That's one of them i've heard before.

Can't think of any others right off hand.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im going to start coming up with some for you guys or changing some around to fit 350Zs....

Porsche Driver- How much do you have in that
Me- Price of the car about 23... + 3 grand... and you
Porsche Driver- 52 grand.....
Me- and i handed you your ass for half the price...
his girl friend laughs and says i like his car better anyways!!!!!! meaning my car.... :goodtimes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When people complain about the cost of 87 Octane gas, you shake your head knowing you have to pay alot more for premium.

"I want 4 cars and i need to run to the house to get the bottle" - Regular small block mustang driver

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is more of a lil story you guys can tell

im from Chicago so...
one time when i was in Indianapolis a cop said this over the loud speaker while drifting around the turn. "get out of here and if you come back your getting your ass kicked and going to jail." :nana:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Theres the one from the dealership banner... "Places to go, things to do, porsches to pass"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts