Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 2008 350z starts up fine when i turn it on in the morning but after its been heated and i shut the car off and start it again, its sounds like its going to die and than it revs back up. idk whats going on!???

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
No check engine light? Could be a lot of things. Cam position sensor comes to mind but that would throw a code.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yeah, make sure you MAF is clean. Might as well clean the tube, check the connectors, etc.

How's the filter look?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, make sure you MAF is clean. Might as well clean the tube, check the connectors, etc.

How's the filter look?
I dont have aftermarket intakes, just stock intake and the filter is new. All the wires are in correctly. Maybe i need to clean the throttle body???

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
If you do clean the TB, do NOT move the butterfly by hand. On a drive by wire car that really messes things up. And get the car scanned even though no SES light, you never know what might be lurking. Pep Boy etc generally will do it for free.

·
Registered
16 Posts
So I'm still having problems with my 2003 350Z's computer results, multi misfires. I tried cleaning the MAF on the car as of yesterday. It is getting crazy trying to figure out what is actually happening with my Z. I have a couple of post throughout this system, not just in this group about what is happening. I'd love to get some advice about what might be happening before I have to do something else like getting rid of my Z. Thanks to all of you in advance for your time & advice.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
This post is almost SIX years old, so there's not much help available from gloaming onto it. I've tried to post on your other threads, but you maybe at the point where only a pro can help. Maybe you can post up additional details on your '03 Z (including mileage, mods and codes) in your other threads in an attempt to gain educated guesses on what your problems are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts