Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandson's 350Z has an ABS erron code of C1125. We're trying to determine if the whole ABS control unit has to be replaced? Has anyone had a similar problem?
Also does anyone know of a reliable Nissan tech in the Ocean or Monmouth County NJ area?

·
Super Moderator
1,659 Posts
I'm in Colorado, so I have no suggestions for a good Z shop in NJ. But the C1125 ABS code indicates the left rear ABS solenoid is open or shorted, or the control line is open or shorted to the power supply or ground. Have you checked the rear wheel speed sensor harness located on the top of the rear diff?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Colorado, so I have no suggestions for a good Z shop in NJ. But the C1125 ABS code indicates the left rear ABS solenoid is open or shorted, or the control line is open or shorted to the power supply or ground. Have you checked the rear wheel speed sensor harness located on the top of the rear diff?
The harness hasnt been checked but I will . My understanding is that the solenoid in part of the control unit.

·
Super Moderator
1,659 Posts
The harness hasnt been checked but I will . My understanding is that the solenoid in part of the control unit.
You're correct- the solenoid is integrated into the ABS pump unit (I don't know how to test it), but I always check the rear harness to be sure it's getting the correct signal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts