Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
There's too many of them. ...I guess that's kind of double edged, though, because it makes parts and such much cheaper and easier to find...

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
idk about much cheaper lol but easier to find yea haha.
Agreed. I can't believe how expensive parts are (OEM and especially aftermarket) for a car that's only worth 10K now (my '03).

Opie, there's really nothing that I don't like about my Z. The paint on my interior is fine (they used a different interior finish for the '03s) and I can change lanes very easily by using the small quarter windows. If there is one thing, it is annoying that the doors won't stay open and bang shut on your knees.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
I've never been a big fan of the high door sills but after 7.5 years, I'm over it. Other than that I have been eminently satisfied for those 7.5 years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice, lol c pillars are annoying!! I hate the fact that parts cost so much for them! Might as well own a freakn GT-R! But i still love my Z.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Agreed. I can't believe how expensive parts are (OEM and especially aftermarket) for a car that's only worth 10K now (my '03).

I can change lanes very easily by using the small quarter windows. If there is one thing, it is annoying that the doors won't stay open and bang shut on your knees.
yea i priced the hatch springs/struts at the dealer and they were crazy high. and i agree i don't have a problem with changing lanes, i also have only drove trucks before i bought this car. so too me there are hardly any blind spots haha. i just had to get used to the small back window :eek:. i kinda hate how small the doors are because i'm short it makes it hard for me to get in and out of the car, but oh well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't like the back of the main instrument cluster - viewed from outside the car through the windscreen. I can picture a smoothly curved surface made out of the same dimpled material used on the dash. Would be a big improvement imo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Man yall missing the big dislike, I dont like that we dont have a back seat. You know how much females I get with my car at the club. But I can only take one :-(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts