Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to start working on the wiki again. List all hoods for the 350Z here and I will add them.

NOTE: 03-06 model hoods will NOT fit on 07+ models. 07+ model hoods WILL fit on 03-06 models

03-06
--------------------------------------------------
Amuse Dry Carbon (OEM Type)
Amuse Dry Carbon Type III SL
ASM (FRP, Dry Carbon)
C-West Aero Hood (FRP, PCC)
DoLuck Aerowivern (Carbon, FRP) - Discontinued
Esprit OEM Type (Carbon)
First Molding Hood
Hasemi Hood
Ings+1 Hood
Ings+1 E-Type C/F Hood
Kaminari Hood
Power Enterprise v1 Hood
Power Enterprise v2 Hood
Seibon OEM
Seibon GT
Seibon VS2 Hood
Seibon VT Hood
Seibon TS Hood
Seibon TS2 Hood
Stillen Power Hood
Stout Hood Type S (Carbon)
Top Secret Hood (Carbon)
Varis Hood (FRP, Carbon, Kevlar)
Veilside V2 Hood
Veilside V3 Hood
Vis Racing Hood
Zerosun Hood (Carbon)

07+
-----------------------------------------
MCR Aero Hood (FRP)
Seibon OEM
Seibon VS2
Seibon TS
Voltex HR (Carbon)

·
Registered
68 Posts
NOTE: 03-06 model hoods will NOT fit on 07+ models. 07+ model hoods WILL fit on 03-06 models

i have an 05' im thinking of putting the 08' hood, so youre saying it'll fit? but not the other way around? hmmmm .... how is that possible?

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (J_STATUS @ Sep 1 2008, 11:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=553013

i have an 05' im thinking of putting the 08' hood, so youre saying it'll fit? but not the other way around? hmmmm .... how is that possible?
The 07+ hoods have a hump in the middle to clear the new engine, the 03-06 do not. The hump will clear the old motor just as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been wanting to buy a Seibon VT hood for my 04 Z, but only one thing holds me back. Due to the design of the hood, im worried that the weather will cause damage to my engine. Rain or snow can make it's way into the engine bay through the vents on the hood. Does anyone own this hood or know someone who does? Have they had any issues or problems? SEIBON :: Products :: Carbon Fiber :: Hoods :: HD0205NS350-VT

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a seibon tt style hood, the vents have covers on the back side that block water and such from getting into the engine bay. I live in NJ and my hood has been on all yr round for the past 3 yrs and just now the clear coat has started to fade. It will be getting re-cleared in the spring

1 - 10 of 10 Posts