Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's, I need help with a clear picture of the rear of the Ecu - Printed Circuit Board for the 350z.
From research so far the PCB's are the same (03-06).
I need to trace a couple burnt tracks on the PCB and unfortunately I haven't been able to find a clear picture of the rear of the Ecu online or from other Z owners here in South Africa.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
1,885 Posts
This may be a difficult request to grant. Most Z owners won't want to pull and disconnect their ECMs, much less remove the cover and photograph the rear circuit board! I've never seen any pics online, and I have only a '07-08 HR circuit board to compare. Why not go to a local salvage yard and buy a used Z33 ECM to compare?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This may be a difficult request to grant. Most Z owners won't want to pull and disconnect their ECMs, much less remove the cover and photograph the rear circuit board! I've never seen any pics online, and I have only a '07-08 HR circuit board to compare. Why not go to a local salvage yard and buy a used Z33 ECM to compare?
Thank you for your response Dkmura, unfortunately the 350z is not as common in our South African "Salvage Yards"....
I'm hoping there may be a group member that has a damaged one lying around that they won't mind removing the cover to take a pic....
I'm sure there is most probably a few members here that are either running aftermarket or stand-alone ECU's (well, fingers crossed)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guy's, I need help with a clear picture of the rear of the Ecu - Printed Circuit Board for the 350z.
From research so far the PCB's are the same (03-06).
I need to trace a couple burnt tracks on the PCB and unfortunately I haven't been able to find a clear picture of the rear of the Ecu online or from other Z owners here in South Africa.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Hi. As far as I know the 350Z uses the same ECU as the 2003-2006 Skyline/Infiniti G35 (V35 platform). What kind of photos do you need, there is an ECU from the G35

1 - 5 of 5 Posts