Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Z for 3 months.

I've only made minimal modifications to the car.

Now, my wife says - It's Z or Me.

(I want TT - and she wants a breast "enhancement.")

I need some sleep tonight.

What would you do?

TT or Big T's?

Sleepless in Washington. :shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
You're crazy.... go for the turbos. :poke:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i'd say go for the female "enhancements". my wife has them. they're MUCH better than real ones. much much better! :) (and, better than any twin turbo you'll buy!).

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
you need to put the foot down now.. if you give in, then its over...
all depends. if he buys the "enhancements"...then he can say "from here on out...i'm buying whatever toys i want for the z". :)

also...RUFDRAFT....why doesn't she pay for them herself?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
OMG. Yes it's possible. Hubby and I had to come to an "understanding" about the Z. He hates her. With a passion. BUT..........He lets me do what makes me happy. He got teary eyed ( no joke and no laughing) when I was at the track and happier than a pig in ****--BECAUSE I was doing something I wanted to do for myself.... Make the wife happy FIRST. THEN.........You have license.........To do what you want. you: "baby your **** look awesome, that outfit is bangin! ". Wife "you need TT to go with them" :wink: Trust me. If she wants them and understands everything associated with breast enhancement, then let her do it. Just make sure she is not doing this for the wrong reasons or she will regret it and be unhappy, making for an unhappy RUF. :dunno:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tell your ***** to hit the road.

I would NEVER pay for a girls breast implants nor want to date one that has it. So obviously I'm going to pick dump her.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Because "I" handle the money in the "family."

When she did, the UPS guy had a daily stop on his route vis a vie QVC.

Nuff said? :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
wow. pretty impressive post for a first post. :rolleyes:
:rolf2: It's all good. I sense sarcasm.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Because "I" handle the money in the "family."

When she did, the UPS guy had a daily stop on his route vis a vie QVC.

Nuff said? :cheers:
You da man if you control the $$$. My wife is the Senate Finance Committee, but I'm the CIA and don't tell about my projects.

·
Registered
538 Posts
An interesting quandry you have RUFDRAFT. The way I see it, you win either way. However, you might get both if you let her go first. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
An interesting quandry you have RUFDRAFT. The way I see it, you win either way. However, you might get both if you let her go first. Good luck.
Good point. I've always thought that way. Well, not always. But you get the idea.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Tell your ***** to hit the road.

I would NEVER pay for a girls breast implants nor want to date one that has it. So obviously I'm going to pick dump her.
nice first response. :headshake:

why wouldn't you date someone with breast implants? what's wrong with them?

eeeeeexactly!

OMG. Yes it's possible. Hubby and I had to come to an "understanding" about the Z. He hates her. With a passion. BUT..........He lets me do what makes me happy. He got teary eyed ( no joke and no laughing) when I was at the track and happier than a pig in ****--BECAUSE I was doing something I wanted to do for myself.... Make the wife happy FIRST. THEN.........You have license.........To do what you want. you: "baby your **** look awesome, that outfit is bangin! ". Wife "you need TT to go with them" :wink: Trust me. If she wants them and understands everything associated with breast enhancement, then let her do it. Just make sure she is not doing this for the wrong reasons or she will regret it and be unhappy, making for an unhappy RUF. :dunno:
i won't laugh about him getting teary eyed. ;)

i don't think he would say that to his wife though. haha. he's not eminem.

what do women have to understand that goes along with breast implants?

i think, even if she's doing this for the wrong reasons, she'll love them. :)

courtney and i have many different bank accounts. we each have our own checking and savings accounts. then, we have a joint checking and savings account. the joint account is for joint things (trips, mortgage, joint bills, etc). our separate accounts are for our personal money. if she wants another coach bag...she buys it. if i want another 50 inch tv...i buy it. she doesn't need to pay for my toys...i don't need to pay for her 50th coach bag.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
DJ if a woman is doing it because she has low self esteem, and thinks that breast enhancements will cure all, she is mistaken. She needs to confront these feelings thru some venue, whether it be self exploration or therapy. Big Boobs do not cure low self esteem. Period. This is a far deeper issue than getting breast implants. Low self esteem is not something that can be cured by that. Just my honest opinion. The lady needs to be able to be confident in herself as a woman, and not as a "great breasted woman". There are underlying themes that make a woman feel like that. Now if she is a strong and fantastic lady that is secure within herself and her life, with a personality to boot and just wants bigger boobs, like your wife, then have at it! Get it done for sure. BUT some ladies, this isn't going to make them "full" and "complete" it's just a bandaid. :dunno:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
DJ if a woman is doing it because she has low self esteem, and thinks that breast enhancements will cure all, she is mistaken. She needs to confront these feelings thru some venue, whether it be self exploration or therapy. Big Boobs do not cure low self esteem. Period. This is a far deeper issue than getting breast implants. Low self esteem is not something that can be cured by that. Just my honest opinion. The lady needs to be able to be confident in herself as a woman, and not as a "great breasted woman". There are underlying themes that make a woman feel like that. Now if she is a strong and fantastic lady that is secure within herself and her life, with a personality to boot and just wants bigger boobs, like your wife, then have at it! Get it done for sure. BUT some ladies, this isn't going to make them "full" and "complete" it's just a bandaid. :dunno:
i was just saying that, even if she did it for the wrong reasons...she'll, at least, love her boobs. haha!

i agree with you....if a female has serious issues about self esteem in reagards to a number of things...this is just going to make her say "i have great breasts". it's not going to fix any other issues. haha.

but, if a female has a low self esteem because she is self conscious (because of her small breasts)....and believes larger breasts will make her more confident and more womanly...then, sure, get them....it'll make you feel more confident and more womanly. but, if a female has more issues (like most do)...implants won't work. it will cure ONE of their MANY issues. :rolf2: ;)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts