Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aaaaahhh!! just as i'm beginning to put a little love/mods to my Z I had an accident today... I was trying to switch to another lane and I didn't see a Mazda CX-9 and BAM! I hit the Mazdas front left side bumper with my rear RH fender... luckily it wasn't too much and my insurance covered both cars... But still it hurts to see my Z like that... :( Oh well, I'm trying to see it as a positive and this way I'll do some body work and fix any bump, scratch and anything my car has.... Here are some pics... I'll keep you guys posted!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Blah, new rear quarter and you'll be on your way.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Worst thing about the Z's is that changing lanes is a bit of a hit or miss affair due t the massive c pillar. :(

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
That sucks man. This is my worst nightmare; you can't see **** when you're changing lanes. I've almost done that a couple of times.

It sucks that it's the rear quarter. You can't just replace it easily since it's welded to the unibody. Gotta fix it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Same here with the blind spots and being in some close calls. Just gotta keep paying attention, move that head around, and constantly monitor traffic using the mirrors.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, changing lanes in the Z sucks!! I'm going Monday to a body shop, the insurance estimated the damages in $1k... lets see what they tell me over there. But I was reeeaaaaally worried when the police came, because my drivers license expired about 2 months ago... sooo I'm driving without a license, but he didn't say anything, just to remember to renew it! haha I got lucky...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts