Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:
What do you all think? Looking for feedback. This is temporary. I have mixed feelings about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another view...

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear ya... possibly just the Z

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Ditto. But the steering wheel already has something to show it off, so I think even that might be too much for the center console.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I agree with Smooth on this one. It does look a little too busy especially with there already being a Z on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Oct 8 2004, 11:59 AM
Ditto.  But the steering wheel already has something to show it off, so I think even that might be too much for the center console.

Agreed, if you change all the nissan emblems to Z emblems and then add more inside, everywhere you look you're gonna see a Z. It's overkill.

My .02

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree!!! no Nissan, Z and NISMO only.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the car is over Z'd as it is. When I first got mine, I took my sister-in-law for a ride and she said "wow your car is nice but it's covered in Zs, inside and out. I agree.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by dinoz@Oct 8 2004, 01:03 PM
I think the car is over Z'd as it is.  When I first got mine, I took my sister-in-law for a ride and she said "wow your car is nice but it's covered in Zs, inside and out.  I agree.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey all...

Passenger side dash... comments please

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another PIC...

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I sort of did what you did and think it makes the interior look nicer. on the nav door, centered, i have just the z. the 350 may not look bad but you have it spaced out too far.

on the passenger side of the dash, i played around wityh just have the 350 there and some people said they liked it, others thought it stood out too much....

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
IMO it could work

Z only on the Nav door, but flush with the door.

On the pass side same thing flush, but you could go with the Fairlady Z badge

1 - 20 of 22 Posts