jwt cams
borla headers
downpipes
borla catback
kinetix plenum
pulley set
ground kit
aem coldair intake

what more mods or tricks can i make to make 300hp @wheels??
please email me at darvindiaz199@hotmail.com :shiftdrive:

#6 ·
Im at 275 with my mods.

NISMO CAI
Kinetix v4 plenum
NISMO headers
Kinetix high flow cats
NISMO exhaust
UR crank pulley
Grounding kit

#8 ·
I would have to say the same as LB. Between 270 and 280. It extremely hard to get to to 300 even with every N/A mod currently available. I would definately suggest a ECU reflash too

#9 ·
How about a 50-shot? Nice mods, but I don't think you can do much more w/o replacing some internals. However, to get more go with your current mods, you can always lighten the load (lighter wheels, omit the ac compressor, lighter flywheel & clutch, etc).

#17 ·
It is nearly impossible to get 300 hp NA. If you do some how reach 300hp, you would have eaisely spent as much as getting a Vortech super charger. Instead of getting frustrated at the time and money spent doing small mods, save your money and go FI. Yeah, this is my first post here but I am currently getting a GReddy TT installed.

#18 ·
Originally posted by Going Deep@Oct 26 2004, 09:30 PM
It is nearly impossible to get 300 hp NA. If you do some how reach 300hp, you would have eaisely spent as much as getting a Vortech super charger. Instead of getting frustrated at the time and money spent doing small mods, save your money and go FI. Yeah, this is my first post here but I am currently getting a GReddy TT installed.

Couldnt agree more than with what he said. I would definately rather go S/C for the same price as building up a 300 hp N/A Z

#20 ·
Originally posted by DiRN@Oct 26 2004, 09:47 PM
Well he's already spent a lot of money on mods.  Spending the money for the NA mods at this point is a lot less than buying a Vortech

i agree... and there is something to be said for all motor cars.

that and you can do it in stages because some of us cant drop that kind of money all at once on FI if we wanted to .

#21 ·
Originally posted by Spdu4ia+Oct 26 2004, 11:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DiRN
@Oct 26 2004, 09:47 PM
Well he's already spent a lot of money on mods.  Spending the money for the NA mods at this point is a lot less than buying a Vortech

i agree... and there is something to be said for all motor cars.

that and you can do it in stages because some of us cant drop that kind of money all at once on FI if we wanted to .

I know, the FI price tag is very steep. But I went down the NA route with intake, headers, RT cats and exhaust, racing pulleys and I was not getting significant gains. I decided not to do cams and flywheel because of the cost involved with such little gains. The best thing to do is try and save your cash for a Vortech which is probably the least expensive FI out there not including N2O.

#25 ·
To get 300 rwhp I think you will need to go with either the NISMO S1 or S2 cams or maybe Tomei 268's, oversized valves, Nismo S1 MAF and larger air inlet pipe, 350Evo throttle body, Xerd long tube headers (improves scavenging for the cams), high compression pistons, and ECU reprogramming. That should get you to the 300+ range but I am not certain its just my thought. The Esprit piston, cams, and ECU put down around 300 rwhp and the cams are not as wild as the Nismo S1 or S2 cams. I think since the Nismo cams are wilder and if matched with good headers and exhaust it can pas the 300 rwhp without 11.5:1 compression pistons.

#26 ·
Originally posted by Euro_Tuned@Oct 27 2004, 11:01 AM
there's one dude one cardomain.com that claims he has 297rwhp on his N/A 350z but there's no dyno graphs to prove it, he does however have a list of upgrades he's done to the car, you might wanna check that out

297 rwhp

No way you are going to get 297whp with his mods.... plus that site doesn't say 297whp.... only says 297hp.

You are not going to get over 20% increase in N/A whp without much more aggressive cams, higher compression pistons.... and then the high flowing exhaust, intake, injectors, and probably upgraded valve springs, esu to take full advantage of the cams and pistons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.