jwt cams
borla headers
downpipes
borla catback
kinetix plenum
pulley set
ground kit
aem coldair intake

what more mods or tricks can i make to make 300hp @wheels??
please email me at [email protected] :shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
What do you dyno at now? Not that it matters though, you need a Supercharger (or Turbocharger if you wanna spend $$$$$)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent dynoed yet. i want to know what else do i need to get 300hp.
i wont go to the dyno until i am sure im going to make 295 to 305 hp
N/A.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'm gonna say 280-290rwhp based on an old thread of highest NA dynos. The only guy to hit 300rwhp had new internals (higher compression, valve work, etc).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im at 275 with my mods.

NISMO CAI
Kinetix v4 plenum
NISMO headers
Kinetix high flow cats
NISMO exhaust
UR crank pulley
Grounding kit

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
its a tough task to hit 300 whp NA
i think it has to be do-able though without getting into the compression etc.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I would have to say the same as LB. Between 270 and 280. It extremely hard to get to to 300 even with every N/A mod currently available. I would definately suggest a ECU reflash too

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
How about a 50-shot? Nice mods, but I don't think you can do much more w/o replacing some internals. However, to get more go with your current mods, you can always lighten the load (lighter wheels, omit the ac compressor, lighter flywheel & clutch, etc).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have the ecu reflash paid but i have to send the ecu and i havent got time.
What company is making the internals??
valves and pistons. what compression did the 304hp Z had??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what flywheels are available to these cars??
what are their weights??
i think these cars really need their torque.
i dont want to lose that!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Location?.....I'm in NorCAl, trying to set up a dyno day with the guys from Weapon-R. My car's got intake only, not expecting too much over stock, but want a baseline....& want to know what the 'Secret Weapon' is putting out...

·
Registered
182 Posts
It is nearly impossible to get 300 hp NA. If you do some how reach 300hp, you would have eaisely spent as much as getting a Vortech super charger. Instead of getting frustrated at the time and money spent doing small mods, save your money and go FI. Yeah, this is my first post here but I am currently getting a GReddy TT installed.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by Going Deep@Oct 26 2004, 09:30 PM
It is nearly impossible to get 300 hp NA. If you do some how reach 300hp, you would have eaisely spent as much as getting a Vortech super charger. Instead of getting frustrated at the time and money spent doing small mods, save your money and go FI. Yeah, this is my first post here but I am currently getting a GReddy TT installed.

Couldnt agree more than with what he said. I would definately rather go S/C for the same price as building up a 300 hp N/A Z

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Well he's already spent a lot of money on mods. Spending the money for the NA mods at this point is a lot less than buying a Vortech

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Oct 26 2004, 09:47 PM
Well he's already spent a lot of money on mods.  Spending the money for the NA mods at this point is a lot less than buying a Vortech

i agree... and there is something to be said for all motor cars.

that and you can do it in stages because some of us cant drop that kind of money all at once on FI if we wanted to .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts