Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first one I saw was a DB Z in Stillwater with personal plates, a Nismo wing, and nice polished wheels. Some woman was driving it.

The second was that new orange color. :lol: It was 694 going north. And it was a ZR.

Last but not least and the best color was a PPW ZR on 94 going east.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
108 Posts
Humph.. I see many of them around where I work..
There's at least 3 others just in the same garage I park my car at while I work. I had no idea how popular Z's are until I finally bought one!
Lol.. back when I was still in school, must of been back in 2005, I was lucky and excited just to see one drive past me!
Seriously, I really can't believe I have a Z till this very day.. took a lot of pain and suffuring but I have one!

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 19 2008, 01:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=546093
Yes but you live in Florida..............we live in states where you can't drive the Z for 5 months out of the year. They are far less popular up north where you need a second car for the winter months LOL!!!
I never thought of that, especially living in " rainless" California. Z sighting are frequent here. JFI, the Altima Coupe's are selling big time out here!

·
Registered
126 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 19 2008, 11:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=546093
Yes but you live in Florida..............we live in states where you can't drive the Z for 5 months out of the year. They are far less popular up north where you need a second car for the winter months LOL!!!
Yea I can see were your coming from....Cuz in S.Cali there isn't a day I dont see at least 5 on the road :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
54 Posts
True, I just moved to New York from SoCal. Now I have to try and find a reliable piece of crap to commute with during the winter. I haven't owned a car with rust on it since I was sixteen...tis a sad, sad day.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I might, I'm working monday through sunday but I get out way early. To tell you the truth I didn't expect to see that many Z's in New York area. My first thought when moving out here was that it would get destroyed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 19 2008, 02:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=546093
yea im lucky if i see at least one other one in a week, not that popular in the North....**** snow :xZ!o:

·
Registered
54 Posts
yeah, I have an 89 subaru legacy that I'll probably have shipped out here. I was gonna give it to a friend of mine but AWD with high clearance is better than the z for snow days.

·
Registered
106 Posts
QUOTE (Vazquez_guy @ Jul 19 2008, 09:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=546135
True, I just moved to New York from SoCal. Now I have to try and find a reliable piece of crap to commute with during the winter. I haven't owned a car with rust on it since I was sixteen...tis a sad, sad day.
Doesn't need to be overly reliable, just a piece of crap. I have friends that buy 500 dollar cars in the fall and sell them for 500 in the spring, haha.

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
Saw a Red ZR the other day and when I waved (always do) they waved back. I was in shock, Z owners hardly ever wave back. Got to work the next day and one of my friends from the Body Shop came up and said I saw you yesterday and waved....I was driving Yu's 350Z while he used my truck. Should have known...one of the only times a person in another Z waves and it wasnt their car or a Z owner :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
99 Posts
QUOTE (SERX93 @ Sep 16 2009, 03:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=583557
Saw a Red ZR the other day and when I waved (always do) they waved back. I was in shock, Z owners hardly ever wave back. Got to work the next day and one of my friends from the Body Shop came up and said I saw you yesterday and waved....I was driving Yu's 350Z while he used my truck. Should have known...one of the only times a person in another Z waves and it wasnt their car or a Z owner :banghead: :banghead:
I've noticed the same thing. There aren't that many Zs around here so you would think that would make them more likely to wave back.. but no. I either get stared at or ignored.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
QUOTE (SERX93 @ Sep 16 2009, 06:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=583557
LOL!!! Oh well hey at least you got a response! :cheers: There's a RL Z around here that I keep seeing lately, but every time I see it I'm in the Tahoe.....so it would be kinda stalkerish for me to wave :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I waved at a 300ZXTT the other day, and he just looked at me. I was in my Z.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Seems a lot of Z owners consider it just another car although I get more response from older gens than from 350 drivers. I've even seen a few 350's with personalized "Z" plates that totally blew off my wave. I always wave at the older gens, even when they ignore me. If I'm being ignored by a 350 driver, I just let them go on. Probably would not want them in ZROC anyway, fuddy-duddy'S! :lmfao:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts