Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a good day for the Z on the streets. Was on my way to Old Town when a Mini Cooper S came from behind and started taunting me. I was surprised he kept up as well as he did but I let him get in front of me and then blew by him. Slowed down and the guy was pretty cool asking me about my car.

On the way back from dinner I noticed a Ford behind me and I was hoping it was a lightning and sure enough he does a ricer flyby. That whine from his SC is amazing. I jump on his tail and wait for some open lanes. We are both on the outside lanes and both hit it at the same time and I pull him by a car before we have to shut down. He gave me a thumbs up.

About to head home when I notice an Evo going the opposite way. I was at a light and I had a feeling he was going to make a U turn. Sure enough he was right behind me before it turned green. We headed towards the highway and had about 6 runs. I missed third twice but I took him on my top end the other four runs. His car is pretty fast. Said he added a intake, 3" cat-back and new BOV. Our last run was to 133. If he upped the boost that thing would be a monster. Lots of fun for one day in the Z.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy that weather!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts