Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last night i went out streetracing a few cars, 1st was a wrx with upgraded exhaust,intake, and bov, it was not sti but still we went from a roll first 2 times and from 20 to about 90 i had him by 3 cars, then we went of the line cause he is awd, he only got me by a car length both times off line that wasnt near enough to hold me off i smoke him again, he was like **** that thing is fast.. lol

then i raced and auto z on the roll just curious, as far as i know he was prety much stock, i smoked him about as bad as the wrx,

finally, my friend has an 01 audi s4 not the weak a4, we went from a roll again from 20 to bout 90, got him by 2 car lengths almost 3, then he wanted to go off the line cause he is awd, so i did and again i was right at his bumper off the line and by my fast shift to second i was allready smoking him he was way surprised... and so was i, my mods are coilovers,aem cold air, borla catback, and test pipes(best mod so far) so i am pretty **** happy with her :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nice! :lol: I bet the looks on their faces were priceless.

·
Registered
470 Posts
how come audi s4 are realy realy slow ? though u pay as if it was a realy expensive car its realy a waste of money in my opinion

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dunno, they arent what i expected, i beleive they are like 295 hp stock too, wtf? he is a good driver too, just a hack i guess

1 - 5 of 5 Posts