Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get the 3inch APS Exhaust. Seems like everyone has the 2.5 inch but not the freeflow 3'' APS exhaust.

APS 3'' Exhaust

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
check out japtrix they are a new sponser and a APS dealer. They have a 3" exhaust coming in with there order. PM westpak here for more info and price.

Dam you beat me to it by 3 min.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah I am think of going this way also. I plan on getting the APS TT so I think I will use all of the above:) When it is that big how do they sound? I don't really want the high pitch zing, I want more of the low sound. Is the 3 inch the way to go?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah I downloaded 2 videos of the and it is with a TT, I think it sounds great. It has a really a awesome sound. :clap: I think anyways. lol I think that has made my choice unless I find something different.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If im goin F1, which i entend to but not in the near future, Im gonna go with the Speedfource TT kit, though you have to pay an extra 1k for ballbearing, you still have alot more hp. Id like to put the APS Test pipes on, but then it would be no where near emisions standards. Unless I take them off right before i take the test. I wonder if that would work.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I agree it wont hurt, you probably wont see much benefit at the lower boost setting so when considering a 3" exhaust I would take into account any future plans in the event you are thinking of going up in boost. It has been standard thinking int he Z32 community that 2.5" is fine until you get up into the 600+ HP range.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I agree it wont hurt, you probably wont see much benefit at the lower boost setting so when considering a 3" exhaust I would take into account any future plans in the event you are thinking of going up in boost. It has been standard thinking int he Z32 community that 2.5" is fine until you get up into the 600+ HP range.
Here's a new pic of the APS true dual stainless steel cat back 3 inch system, hope you enjoy.

The APS TD 3 inch system will be available in the US by mid Dec 05. :cheers:

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/350z/monster/exhaust.htm

Peter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts