Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I am your guinea pig. I ordered the 3.9 final drive ratio, and expect to have it installed in about two weeks (mid-August 2004). I will post a review as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Things have been delayed slightly, because 350EVO wants to include the shims and bolts with the 3.9 kit. Hope to receive it by the end of next week, or early the week of Aug. 23.

Can't wait. I think this is gonna be a great mod.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I doubt if BJ will give you a free one. Maybe if that girl in your avatar gives BJ a free BJ.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOW!!!!

Hey there has been 1 review over on the my350Z forum.
I am sure more and more will be poping up very soon.
We have shipped out a bunch thiese this week alone.
Cheers
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by mdzowner@Aug 31 2004, 05:44 PM
okay im a dumbass what does this do?
mdzowner

you lower the gearing in all gears , so the acceleration is faster...
0-60 shouldnt improve by much , but 1/4 miles times should drop drastically..
I think this mod is for 6 speed only , someone correct me if im wrong on this one...
its one **** of a mod ... cant wait to get it..

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
If you run your Z on racetracks, it has the benefit of pulling you out of the turns quicker, and may allow you to take some turns in 3rd that you would have to shift down to 2nd for, with the stock rear end.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Aug 31 2004, 09:48 PM
If you run your Z on racetracks, it has the benefit of pulling you out of the turns quicker, and may allow you to take some turns in 3rd that you would have to shift down to 2nd for, with the stock rear end.

Which is super important-- less shifting and quicker acceleration = faster around the track = more fun :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts