Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very excited!

I just want to take a few minutes to thank all of you were very helpful in helping me to deciding if I should start moding or not.

I have just bought a new set of HP racing EVO hyper black rims plusHankook tires. The rims are 18 inches staggered (18X8 f and 18x9 back) with 235/40/18 (f) and 275/35/18 ®.

I am not sure if I got a good deal for it...but after a few days of searching the net...I end up paying $1299 includes shipping, mounting and all- with 1 year warranty. It was the best deal. Got it from wheelguz.

I wanted chrome and ADR rims or NISMOs but couldn't afford it. This was the next best thing.

Okay enough said...can not wait for it to arrive in 7-10 days. Won't be able to drive it but (350z is in storage)... now I have something to look forward to in the spring.

Next on my list is real brush aluminum dash kit... Need advise! Who sells them, quality wise and should or should not waste money on it. I want it because if you all remember the concept...just love the interior with all of the aluminum dash!

:thumbsup: Thanks guys!

·
Registered
63 Posts
got any pics of your rims?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Good luck on the wait till spring for driving it. I know it will be a tough one. At least it will be sitting pretty in the garage

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave079, Yeap! It going to be reaaaaaaal tough.

It's for the best though. The winter and all the chemical used on the road could do a lots of damage.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
****, those are kickin'! I like them alot! Hmmm...I'll have to check out their site.

My Z hasn't been driven in 6 days. I washed her last Sunday and let her sleep nice and cozy in the garage...:cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts