Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I actually watched the last period of game 6 and thought it was pretty exciting (even though I hate watching hockey). I missed game 7 because I was too tired from flying and wanted to watch a movie.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
It's funny because last Thursday, I was talking with some Detroit people who were comparing the RW to the Lakers. I told them how I don't follow hockey but still wanted Pitt to win, partly for the sheer principal. I'm pretty sure they're still crying about the loss.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:rolf2: **** yeah, Hossa is doing what now? Sitting at home withOUT a ring AGAIN :party: Whoo HOO freaking awesome!!!!! I love it. All Detroit fans that have big mouths can suck it........I heard so much **** last week from some of my friends who were rooting for Detroit. I kept my mouth shut and just waited :) Yall know I"m not a trash talker :) And I loveeeeeee sweet justice :lol:

Yeah, Super Bowl and Stanley Cup in the same year. Maybe people will stop the trash talk on Pittsburgh teams now for a minute :lol: Too bad the Pirates suck so bad lol

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
QUOTE (Steve350Z @ Jun 13 2009, 07:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=578109
no better way to do it... beat detroit at home. what sucked was the poor loser attitude of the detroit fans booing.
I watched the game with a friend who was rooting for Detroit - he said he could not root for the Pens because he could not stand the attitude of Pittsburgh fans. I threw it back in his face when the RW fans started the booing. Sore losers for sure. I'll be the first one to agree that some Steelers fans are waaaayy over the top (not any of you here though!) but the Detroit fans behavior was uncalled for. :xZ!o:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
QUOTE (PerfZ @ Jun 15 2009, 08:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=578242
I watched the game with a friend who was rooting for Detroit - he said he could not root for the Pens because he could not stand the attitude of Pittsburgh fans. I threw it back in his face when the RW fans started the booing. Sore losers for sure. I'll be the first one to agree that some Steelers fans are waaaayy over the top (not any of you here though!) but the Detroit fans behavior was uncalled for. :xZ!o:
OMG it was disgusting them booing. They needed a hefty dose of "shut the **** up" :lol:

And shame on the Steelers fan comment :poke: LOL!!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
QUOTE (PerfZ @ Jun 15 2009, 06:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=578242
Two people I work with were rooting for the Wings. It was tough listening to their **** but I kept my mouth shut and the Pens pulled through! I totally agree, Red Wing fans are sore ass losers! Not all of them, but majority. I don't care if you dislike Crosby or whoever, but to cheer when the guy gets hurt and to boo when they win is so so low. If my team lost the Cup would I be disappointed? **** yeah! Would I boo the winning team? **** no! They **** well deserve to be cheered for! If you absolutely hate the team that won and absolutely will not cheer for them, then cheer for the greatest trophy in all sports, The Cup!! Did I mention how great it was to see the Pens beat the Wings?!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts