Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright hockey fans, what do you think about this years playoffs? Who's gonna win? I'm just finatic my beloved Blue Jackets are finally in the playoffs!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I can see the Bruins makin' it to the finals. So, I'm going with a Bruins-Sharks final.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Sharks aren't looking all that great right now :headshake: Of course this is coming from a Bluejackets fan so.... :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sharks are looking pretty good I think!! Oh... you're talking about hockey! I thought you meant golf! Ha! Can't believe the Ducks knocked them out!! Great to see another Jackets fan on here!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
QUOTE (OZD 35 @ Apr 29 2009, 03:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=574529
Sharks are looking pretty good I think!! Oh... you're talking about hockey! I thought you meant golf! Ha! Can't believe the Ducks knocked them out!! Great to see another Jackets fan on here!!! :cheers:
Was a season ticket holder the first 5 years but it was a company thing and could not really justify the expense. Still make it to a few games each year though. Was hoping for better in the playoffs but at least it is a start, and next year should be even better. If we can get Nash signed long term, the future looks bright.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (PerfZ @ Apr 29 2009, 03:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=574539
Was a season ticket holder the first 5 years but it was a company thing and could not really justify the expense. Still make it to a few games each year though. Was hoping for better in the playoffs but at least it is a start, and next year should be even better. If we can get Nash signed long term, the future looks bright.
I try to make it to a game once a month. I'm just happy we made the playoffs! I agree that next year should be better and hopefully we do sign Nash to a long term deal. If not we better get someone **** good in return!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hockey sucks. That is all.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ May 6 2009, 09:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=575081
Hockey sucks. That is all.
:nunchuk: :xZ!o: :nutkick: You obviously did not watch the overtime, or for that matter the entire game, between the Caps and Pens last night - that was some some pretty exciting stuff, even for a non-fan of the sport. Of course this is coming from a hockey fans perspective so :dunno: IMHO nothing in sports compares to the speed/strength/checking/offense-defense by the same players, as hockey, especially playoff hockey. And you can't dog the sport for the fights, as they are almost non-existent in the playoffs. Tussles, yes, fights, not so much. Go Pens! (since my Bluejackets are toast)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
How about those Pens? :biggrin:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would love to see the Hawks come back and beat the Wings but I doubt that is gonna happen! Sooo... GO PENS!!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Oh, my! :biggrin: I'm happy that another Pittsburgh team won a national title.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts