Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well? Anyone? I'm not a huge follower, but I do like the action since I like playing basketball. I went to a game today - Free! Pretty cool arena, and the game was exciting to watch.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Good seats! Should have gotten hold of a longer lens though and zoomed in on the cheerleader some.....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Pumpkinhead @ Nov 29 2008, 04:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=561376
Good seats! Should have gotten hold of a longer lens though and zoomed in on the cheerleader some.....
They were definitely good seats. I was in row 7 or 8 from the court. I always forget about bringing a camera with a zoom lense, but those cheerleaders were pretty hot. Some of them looked like jailbait, though. I guess the squad looks for the smallest students with gymnastic ability.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A friend of mine had tickets and asked me to go. I had nothing else to do, and it got me out of the house. It's nice to visit the campus every once in a while.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, how about them Golden Gophers? 8-0 after beating Cornell isn't bad. I'm going to have to keep an eye on this team. Would be sweet to see them go to the Final Four.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings as of the Jan 10th weekend.

For some odd reason, I'm watching the progress of some college teams more than I ever have. It must be the depressing, cold, long winter here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts