Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my car down to the uprev shop to get base line hp and tq numbers. it was 96 degrees with 33% humidity. i did 3 pulles here are the results

Run 1: max power 268 Max Torque 230
Run 2: max power 265 Max Torque 229
Run 3: max power 271 Max Torque 232

the car was running rather rich the A/F ratio was at 11.2
over all im impressed since those #'s were higher than my 03 Z and i had most avalible N/A bolt ons! well uprev will be able to tune my car in a couple months they say so im looking forward to that. and untill then im just saving money 4 some go fast parts

·
Registered
166 Posts
wow, i'm really impressed too. I need to stop looking into 07 350Z's before I go and sell my 03 for an 07 when I can hardly pay for mine now with my job and school. oh well, this just makes me wnat one that much more!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
For some reason, I thought the torque numbers would be higher.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
QUOTE (illz33 @ Aug 1 2008, 07:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=548548
Good numbers!

Sacrificing torque for Hp, Smooth.
Oh, I wasn't complaining or anything. Just thinking aloud. I knew it had more HP, but I didn't think torque would have been that low for the Nismo.

dave needs to research the nismo numbers....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any one know how can we reach the same HP and Torque with 2005 350z Base ?
what NA can we add for that ?

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
Any one know how can we reach the same HP and Torque with 2005 350z Base ?
what NA can we add for that ?
my 04.5 put down 261 whp and 259ft-lbs on a mustang dyno with an MD 5/16" plenum spacer, JWT popcharger, Helix text pipes and a 2.5" single exhaust.. not sure you can get much closer than that lol

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I have to agree with Smooth. My 03 with bolt-ons besides headers put down 272 WHP and 242 WTQ on a Dynomite dyno. I would have guessed that a stock HR would be able to match it.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
nope the HR both 350 and 370 have lower torque but make nice power up top, a 4.0 rear end in these would be great
You're not kidding, lol. I really want one for mine, but since it isn't a full duty track car, I can't afford the huge hit in mileage. I wonder what the RPM's would be at 80mph...?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts