Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did a search and could not find any information on the 2006 HID bulb size, i want to order a set of bulbs but no one seems to know the correct bulb size to order. any help?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know the stock temp color of the 2006 350z Bi-xenon's? I wanted to change mine out to make them just a touch blue, like when you first turn them on. I have read that you should stay between 6k-7k for the best light output, which is what I am looking for.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you want the best and max light output choose 5000K( pure white light) if you want a white light hint of blue but a little less light output choose 6000K I was actually thinking of upgrading to xenon. So I have been reading about them alot. Have you heard of the McCollugh or McColluch conversion kits? Can anyone give me feed back on these?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
oem xenons are usually around 4300-5000K, which gives a creamy white light on the road

manufacturers choose this Kelvin because 4300K is the most output u can get out of a xenon globe

ive got philips ultinon 6000K and they give a light purple output. Light purple against a black road isnt as bright as white/yellow light against black, thats why they say the higher the Kelvin, the less output there is

the mcculloch kits are ok. i personally would just go for a kit with genuine philips globes and ballasts. I bought mine from xenondepot.com, and have the latest slimline ballasts http://xenondepot.com/product.php?product_id=13

1 - 6 of 6 Posts