Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a friend who works at an infinty dealer that sells aftermarket rims. They have people who take after market rims and then leave their stock rims there. My friend gave the Manager some $ for these sets so he has 3-4 sets of practically brand new 2006 G35 19" wheel/tire combos. Hes lookin to sell them for about 1200$ shipped anywhere in the 48 states. we're located in NY so any local pickups would be great also. If your coming to pick them up, price is 1000$ Cant really go any cheaper cuz this is a great deal. No pics online yet because I lost the cable for my digi camera. If i cant find it i'll take a few with my camera phone but they are gonna be shitty quality. let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm interested. How much extra for shipping to Hawaii. Just to be clear, these are the FORGED wheels, correct?

i have a friend who works at an infinty dealer that sells aftermarket rims. They have people who take after market rims and then leave their stock rims there. My friend gave the Manager some $ for these sets so he has 3-4 sets of practically brand new 2006 G35 19" wheel/tire combos. Hes lookin to sell them for about 1200$ shipped anywhere in the 48 states. we're located in NY so any local pickups would be great also. If your coming to pick them up, price is 1000$ Cant really go any cheaper cuz this is a great deal. No pics online yet because I lost the cable for my digi camera. If i cant find it i'll take a few with my camera phone but they are gonna be shitty quality. let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shipping to hawaii is going to be around 300 total, so figure an extra 100$

These are the factory 2006 g35 19" wheels/tires they look like this

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
What are the widths?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to talk to you about purchasing a set of the 19' oem wheels and tires.My name is wes and you can reach me at 904-710-9636.thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the 19" wheels off of my 2006 that were taken off with the car having less then 50 miles on it. they are 100% perfect. I want 1250$ cash picked up. I'm located in suffolk county, NY. If you want them let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, do you have anymore available? I live in Norwalk, CA 90650.

I have the 19" wheels off of my 2006 that were taken off with the car having less then 50 miles on it. they are 100% perfect. I want 1250$ cash picked up. I'm located in suffolk county, NY. If you want them let me know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.