[/quote]
I'll be sure to take pics and report back about how fugly it is
<div align="right">[snapback]81057[/snapback]
[/quote]
Nice contribution to the thread.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Haaa nice or not I thought it was funny. Detroit license plate? I'm not sure I believe it all.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I didn't see any SVT badging. Is that supposed to be a test car or what? It looked self-modded with the tape on the wheel fenders.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/quote]
It's a test car. They use GT badging so it's less suspecting. :thumbsup: The only reason this is considered real is because the magazines say they saw a Mustang almost identical to that.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I guess that if the mags saw it it might be real. With all the privacy these car companies go through... as far as covering the front end of the new vette while they tested it... I find it hard to believe that Ford would take a test car and throw it out on the freeways of USA with all the car afficionado's and cameras that are readily available. They must have some sort of test facility at their R&D department.

·
Registered
506 Posts
[/quote]
The video was shot here in AZ. We have tons of prototype cars out here... everything from Toyota, to Ferrarri, to Ford, Honda, you name it they test it out here... Mainly due to the climate. So, I'd almost guess it was a legit "spy shot" of an unreleased version... I've got some spy shots somewhere on my computer from a convertible mustang here in Tucson/Phx.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep dataspike, they do endurance testing there, not sure if that's what the other companies do too. But Ford definitely does. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts