Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you're thinking, look in the tech guide. Well I did, but it appears that removing the doors for the 06 are a little different. Just posting to see if any of you with an 06 have been able to successfully remove the door panels, and how you did it. I know i need to start with the compartment that has the power window switches, but I can't find any screws, so I'm assuming it just snaps on, but I really don't want to break anything trying to remove it. Any help would be much appreciated. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I know you're thinking, look in the tech guide. Well I did, but it appears that removing the doors for the 06 are a little different. Just posting to see if any of you with an 06 have been able to successfully remove the door panels, and how you did it. I know i need to start with the compartment that has the power window switches, but I can't find any screws, so I'm assuming it just snaps on, but I really don't want to break anything trying to remove it. Any help would be much appreciated. :banghead:
From 06 Service Manual

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts