Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She should be here in the middle of next month.

Big thanks to the whole board for making the decision so easy, and especially the super useful posts of Toykilla, Jinxxycat, DaKing, and Ayman.

-Tyson

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, all.

Sure, I know which Single Turbo I want, which leather seat pattern, which exhaust, which aftermarket stereo (if it'll fit), which suspension mods...

But then test drove a different color, and everything except limited rear visibility was just perfect, so I think I'll wait a year to break her in anyway. And by then, I'm sure half the list will change.

Well, except for the seats.

-Tyson

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Congrats on the DB!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
About the visibility, there are two places that you can adjust the mirror, there is one ball joint at the glass, and one at the mirror. If you pull down on the one at the glass you can see a lot better, at least I can. :)
Sweet, I can't wait to try it. Well, that and get a radar detector.
:)

-Tyson

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
BTW Tell your dealer NOT to wash/detail the Z for you..........you will end up w/ a less than perfect finish at pick up.....better yet, tell them you want the shipping stickers on it when you pick it up, make double sure it's not messed up :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Thanks. No "Congrats on picking the fastest color" yet. I'm a little suprised.

-Tyson
That's 'cause you got the wrong one....everyone knows SS is fastest. :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome Tyson & 4Life - welcome to our little family. Once you're "family," you're always family - you know what I'm sayin? Good. Now treat your Z's with some respect and we'll get along just fine. :welcome:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Enjoy the car :welcome:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She's here!

More pics after her detailing, tomorrow!

-Tyson

1 - 17 of 17 Posts