Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on the 'other' forum. :doh:

2006 Z's are approx. 150lb more this year in every trim.

:helpsmilie:

What is up with that?

check out: http://www.nissanusa.com

Curb Weights 350 Z Enth Tour Track 35th
Manual transmission 3,339 3,346 3,400 3,370 3,404
Automatic transmission N/A 3,344 3,380 N/A 3,391
Weight distribution 53/47 53/47 53/47 53/47 53/47

·
Registered
310 Posts
****! Fat pigs. That is like having a passenger in the car when tracking. What in the world could have done that. Hmmm, maybe the bi-xenon headlights or the new interior pieces? I cannot see that adding up to 150 lbs. Maybe it is also the CVVTS on the exhaust and other engine features that we never notice the weight increase in 2005.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Glad I got an 03 then. :irock:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
While this is simply a rumor, it would still explain the weight difference.

Nissan has received many complaints from owners who had to spend additional time picking up ladies in their Zs. In order to fix this problem, Nissan has released a new TSB for the '06 models that already includes a hottie with every vehicle purchased.

Like I mentioned previously, this is still just a rumor, it would explain the weight difference.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
While this is simply a rumor, it would still explain the weight difference.

Nissan has received many complaints from owners who had to spend additional time picking up ladies in their Zs. In order to fix this problem, Nissan has released a new TSB for the '06 models that already includes a hottie with every vehicle purchased.

Like I mentioned previously, this is still just a rumor, it would explain the weight difference.
A hottie at 150 lbs? Hmm....

I think it's because of the gold bars hidden within the quarter panels. Or is it the cocaine?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The Hottie would account for the first 120 lbs, but what about the other 30?? If she's 150, she better be like 6-2! lol
Double D's. Those could weigh up to 30LBS.... each! Djkern would have more insight knowledge on this topic :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Silicon isn't that heavy.. trust me ;)
I have a friend that is about 150LBS and has natural Ds. After drinking heavily one night, there was a bet made on who could come closest to how much each one weighed. The closest guess was 20LBS..... a piece! Can you imagine lugging around that much weight just to provide some milk to a newborn, and a few hours of fun for some lucky *******? :headshake:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.